Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 4:04 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Spawning a random Sim into the Household?
Hey all! For a while I have been trying to find a solution to this, and maybe you can help.

In the Sims 4, you can execute the command sims.Spawn to add a completely random sim to the household. I was wondering if you could somehow do the same thing in Sims 3. I would like to know if this is possible for future challenge play-through's.

I've tried looking around NRaas, but I found that you can only spawn in random sims that are already in the world. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right spot.

The only way around this that I can think of is to just adopt children and age them up to YA immediately through cheats. Though I'm not sure if you are limited on how many Sims you can adopt or if you can add more if your household is maxed. So please let me know if this is doable, thank you!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 5:54 PM
Sims can be spawned using Immigration in SP but they will just spawn in the town itself.

To add to an existing household see if the Roommates Tips At The Bottom Of This Page will work for you. The Roommates Services via the phone might be a good option. You can always change their status etc. using Master Controller.