Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male pregnancy morphs - V3, 12/21/2012 - Seasons compatible

by CmarNYC Posted 19th Sep 2009 at 1:56 AM - Updated 21st Dec 2012 at 4:58 PM by CmarNYC : New version upload

224 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 157 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 9
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#176 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 4:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blablabla22222
I installed the package and it's in my mods > packages folder but when i start the game it doesn't show me that i installed it? I installed the woohooer by nraas and it says that i have this mod installed but it doesn't show this mod here. And the woohooer mod is working..

You don't get a notification for custom clothing or most custom objects, if that was what you were expecting. Look for the clothing in CAS or the dresser.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
#177 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 4:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
You don't get a notification for custom clothing or most custom objects, if that was what you were expecting. Look for the clothing in CAS or the dresser.

okay but when i go to the dresser to change the clothing it doesn't show clothes. The body stays invisible. I can't find the downloaded clothes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#178 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 10:10 PM
Will you be doing more male maternity someday?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#179 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 6:33 AM
okay but when i go to the dresser to change the clothing it doesn't show clothes. The body stays invisible. I can't find the downloaded clothes.

If your sim is already pregnant and invisible, it's too late. Pregnancy clothing must be installed before the sim 'knows' he's pregnant. The only thing you can do now is use NRaas Master Controller to change the clothing.

Quote: Originally posted by dustofsims

Probably not for Sims 3.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Test Subject
#180 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 12:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
If your sim is already pregnant and invisible, it's too late. Pregnancy clothing must be installed before the sim 'knows' he's pregnant. The only thing you can do now is use NRaas Master Controller to change the clothing.

Probably not for Sims 3.

Okay I wanted to change my sims anyways so i'm going to start a new game with the new clothes
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#181 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 8:37 AM
These are great! It's just too bad EA didn't actually, you know, bother to make the men look pregnant instead of just fat when they get abducted. Still get a lot of use out of these with my "normal" alien/sci-fi/fantasy Sims though.
Test Subject
#182 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 4:38 PM
I saw some questions about teen version, but what about the elders? Is there going to be elders-version or am I the only one interested in this?..
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#183 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 6:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by evil368
I saw some questions about teen version, but what about the elders? Is there going to be elders-version or am I the only one interested in this?..

Well, you're the first one who's requested an elders version, so you may be the only one.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#184 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 12:06 AM
Thank you very much :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#185 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 9:18 AM
Is the preg morph the same as a female's preg morph?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#186 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 9:51 AM
Thanks for this.
Test Subject
#187 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 5:30 PM
Default sims 4
I thought this was really well done for the sims 3. Thanks. Is there any way that something like this could be done for pregnant male sims in the sims 4?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#188 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 4:44 AM
It's still very early for Sims 4, and all I know is that the morphs are done differently from TS3 and I suspect the pregnant morph is 'built in' to all the meshes. The real problem may be getting males pregnant, not having them look pregnant.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#189 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 7:27 PM
I did some research and I found these. Its a bit early in the game, but later on I think people might use codes similar to the ones below (for any things).
source: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...nd-commands/p13

pregnancy.clear - cancel a pregnancy?
pregnancy.seed
pregnancy.roll
sims.add_buff buff_Pregnancy_NotShowing
sims.add_buff buff_Pregnancy_Trimester1
sims.add_buff buff_Pregnancy_Trimester2
sims.add_buff buff_Pregnancy_Trimester3
sims.add_buff buff_Pregnancy_InLabor
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#190 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 1:08 AM
"Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer" where do I click? I'm sorry, I'm new at this and I'm already signed up. I already have the "mods" folder, can someone help me please? how do I get the clothing items?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#191 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 3:14 AM
Click on the files tab and then click on the .zip files that are listed. Have you read the CC Basics instructions?

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...p:TS3_CC_Basics

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#192 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 1:15 AM
thanks for making mpreg clothes :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#193 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 6:41 AM
Thank you for your hard work!
Lab Assistant
#194 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dustofsims

Let me add my own please, please please
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#195 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 3:31 AM
Thanks for your work!!!
Test Subject
#196 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 3:42 AM
The naked male pregnancy top is not letting me click it in CAS. I think I`m going to take out the combo pack and download the individuals and see if that helps, if I have more problems I'll comment back here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#197 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 10:06 AM
it's awesome, thx!
Test Subject
#198 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 8:59 PM
I installed the package and it's in my mods > packages folder but when i start the game it doesn't show me that i installed it? I installed the woohooer by nraas and it says that i have this mod installed but it doesn't show this mod here. And the woohooer mod is working..

One make sure the .packages are in that folder. Two, it will not show you its installed at the begginning like it does mods. You have to physically go into the game and look through the clothing while he is pregnant to see this. Hoped this helped or you figured it out by now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#199 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 9:00 PM
Thanks for this! Its perfect! :D
Test Subject
#200 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 9:57 PM
The nude top and bottom options aren't showing up for me. Any particular reason?
Page 8 of 9