Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2014 at 9:51 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Mods aren't working
Hello,

I have downloaded mods and installed them all right like the FAQ's say, but they're not showing up in my game, and I've tried every possible solution I could find but they're still not working!
Do any of you have possible solutions? My game version is updated to it's latest patch..
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Mar 2014 at 11:48 PM
can you give the file path of where you're installing your mods?
there might be a particular file that is corrupt and preventing the game from recognizing the other files installed.
have your mods ever worked? or is this your first time installing them?
another important question: are you having issues with just MODS? or are you unable to see any CC that you have installed?

try this: remove all files in your mods folder. download the no intro mod and put it in your mods folder and try to start the game. does it still play the intro video?
if you don't see the intro video, then you know your mods folder is working properly and in the correct location. the culprit might be a certain file.
try the 50% method outlined here along with some other helpful tips to help with finding problem files.

if you are only having issues getting a certain mod to work, the game patch and mod version might not be compatible. you might have to make sure that you have the latest version of the mod that is compatible with the game version you're running.
i once updated my game but forgot to get the latest version of twallan's mastercontroller and it royally screwed up my game.
hope this helps!