Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 9:34 AM
Default Small question
Okay - I hope this doesn't come off as in the wrong place or a request. What I'm wondering is if I made the meshes - aka built the 3D objects would someone be willing to convert them into Sims 3 Objects.

I ask as I don't have the know how, nor do I have time to spend time learning, but I need some world specific objects, namely a Mountain Banshee, Direhorse, Viperwolf and a Torak (Or Great Leonopteryx) as well as a Thanator to inhabit the world I'm creating.

Yes I'm working on a Sims 3 version of Pandora
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 9:59 AM
Getting the stuff in-game is pretty tricky and to be honest, what you're saying here is, "Let me do the one real fun and creative part, and someone else can do the tedious, hair-ripping-out part." If you have the time to do a full 3D model made for the game including the requisite UV mapping (and probably the texturing too) as well as, well, to play with this stuff in TS3... then you have time to learn how to put stuff in the game.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 8:13 AM
Dear Hysterical Paroxysm

Perhaps if I wasn't doing college work and this wasn't something on the side to make some world specific Custom Content and it was summer holidays not just christmas holidays I WOULD take time to learn how to bring stuff into the game.

As sadly this isn't the case I was just wondering if someone would wish to work in collaboration to bring new CC into the game.

I'm already creating some items where I can to bring into the game which I can understand simply how to do