Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Space Pony
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 6:33 AM Last edited by ZeonZumDeikun : 20th Feb 2014 at 7:36 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default How to Reinstall BodyShop From a Disc? (Solved)
Greetings,

I have a question... I ran a virus scan of my PC earlier and for some reason my anti-virus thought that BodyShop was a virus... and it deleted the EXE. Now, of course, BodyShop can't run. I tried popping in my latest expansion pack but because I have a stuff pack that's newer (Mansion & Garden Stuff) it just tells me to put in that disc, but there's no way to reinstall BodyShop from the Mansion & Garden Stuff disc, or at least not that I can find. So I'm not entirely sure what to do. How can I go about reinstalling the program?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Advertisement
Space Pony
Original Poster
#2 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 7:35 AM
Nevermind, I got it figured out. I was just able to extract the EXE out from the disc and plunk it into the install location.
Locked thread | Locked by: julianarosalia Reason: solved