Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 10:52 PM
Default Forgot how i did it???? ( Cheat? )
Okay its been awhile since ive played Sims 3 but i herd they are bring unleashed out so i started playing again =D

Ive got Awesome Mod in currently.

But.....

Before i stoped playing there was a cheat i typed in along with the testingcheatsenabled true cheat but this one opened up all the sims "tabs" ( what choices you could have )

Ie there was
- One to set the celeb level/ rank.
- Instant kill.
- Setting the skills level

and much more.

But ive forgot what the cheat was :S

Anyone knwo what im on about haha =D

Sorry if this is in wrong place, i dont use the forum much.

Mark
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 11:16 PM
mods like twallan's MasterController can do these things.

I'm cooler than cool! I'm stupid!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 9:34 AM
Can Twallan's Master Controller set your Sim's celebrity rank?

19 - Female - Australia
Instructor
#4 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 9:50 AM Last edited by BenC0722 : 29th Mar 2011 at 9:50 AM. Reason: Clarification
Quote: Originally posted by shaaaii
Can Twallan's Master Controller set your Sim's celebrity rank?

Yes.

I think it's under Intermediate Options.

You can even set an additional number of celebrity points as well as just arbitrarily setting the celebrity level.

I can't remember what happened, but I think something weird happened when I just added points. So to be safe just use the option to set their level (regardless of points).

Anyway, that option asks you to put in a number between 0 and 5, where that number is how many stars you want them to have.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 4:00 PM
I should of read the Awesome menus when i typed "Show Config" properly LOL

I did find it within 10-15 minutes of posting this then got that into the game again that i forgot about this thread.

HAHA

It was

EnableDebuginteractions true i was looking for.

Thanks Anyway
Mark
Field Researcher
#6 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 4:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BenC0722
Yes.

I think it's under Intermediate Options.

You can even set an additional number of celebrity points as well as just arbitrarily setting the celebrity level.

I can't remember what happened, but I think something weird happened when I just added points. So to be safe just use the option to set their level (regardless of points).

Anyway, that option asks you to put in a number between 0 and 5, where that number is how many stars you want them to have.

Thankyou! I had no idea

19 - Female - Australia