Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 7:14 PM
Default Low mood for no reason.
Just started a new family and for the past few days my sim's mood has been really low for no reason, even when she has no negative moodlets. Sometimes it is fixed by using 'resetsim', but not always. I have no mods that affect mood - any idea what's causing it?

Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 7:21 PM
It's a bug. Download this: http://www.modthesims.info/d/432449

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 7:42 PM
Ahh many thanks!
Inventor
#4 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 11:29 PM Last edited by Kestie Freehawk : 29th Mar 2011 at 11:55 PM.
I had this with Cordelia Goth while she had a laptop in her backpack. She doesnt have the technophobe trait, but she gets that way anyway and she breaks electronics. I caught her breaking a TV one day. I did look at the script and I could be very worng, but she is an artist, and could be a hidden technophobe too. Cordelia cant even have the radio in her backpack.
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 8:19 PM
Did EA still not fix this??
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 5:45 AM
I got this before downloading Buzzler's mod. I thought my sims had depression x:
Theorist
#7 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 6:13 AM
Huh, I didn't realize it was a bug. EA isn't doing themselves any favors by leaving bugs like this in the game. I tried the game again last month and quickly realized it still didn't interest me even with an expansion pack. Besides the art style, needing to do activities just for the needed mood buffs was a huge PITA and just confirmed the Sims 3 gameplay isn't for me. I honestly don't think they'll get a third chance at my money--Generations and Pets are pretty underwhelming from what little I've seen.