Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 1:16 PM
Oh... Well I can't download .rar because I don't have the right program and my parents won't let me download it because it costs money, so really this isn't that good for me. But I DID get annoyed with .Sims2Pack so I DO appreciate what you've done for everyone

<Your Name Here> has entered my domain...
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#52 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 2:43 PM
internet_jumbie,

Read the first post and try out Q-Xpress.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#53 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 4:12 PM
Thanks I think
Test Subject
#54 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 6:46 PM
That is great! thanks for the information
Field Researcher
#55 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 9:41 PM
Just to fling in a couple of pennies: Tugzip is another rather nice freeware that can unpack zip, rar, 7z & loads of others. http://www.tugzip.com/

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Test Subject
#56 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 10:26 PM
How come when i tried to make a new thread to upload the sim i made, it wont let me? it says something about an error. Help me! I really wanted to upload my sim.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#57 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 10:38 PM
moodswing, make sure you are uploading both zips or rars AND pictures. You can't upload sims2pack files.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Field Researcher
#58 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 11:07 PM
:blow: :wave: Thank you for the hard work that is put in on this site. I do have little withdrawals lol
I have been on holidays so didnt notice this time lol :baloons:
Test Subject
#59 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 11:14 PM
Default Q:
how do you post uploads?
Test Subject
#60 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 11:49 PM
Ah, so that's why the site was down. Awesome. rar files are fast becomming the standard due to the fact that they compress much further than zip. I can't even remember the last time I packed something in zip format.
Test Subject
#61 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 1:39 AM
what about for mac users though? the Qx doesnt seem to work and it makes it really hard to download since alot of the programs to decompress .rar files are for windows?

Any advice on how to dowload?
Test Subject
#62 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 1:48 AM
i posted a question asking how to decompress .rar folders on mac.

Thankfully through quick research, for all you mac users theres hope! you can use a free program called newztoolz that lets you decompress other files from pc.

heres the link:
http://www.techsono.com/newztoolz/index.html

hopefully you will find it as helpfull as i did!

:bandit:
Test Subject
#63 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 6:01 AM
Thanks for all the hard work Delphy. I really appreciate this wonderful site with such talented people that go out of their way for others. This is the number one site for sim fans on the internet, in every way. By the way, love to read the forums even if I'm not downloading, they are always interesting and informative, and I congratulate you on your amazing patience in handling that subject that somehow always comes up.....but enough said, I'll zip my lips... Love you, thanks again
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 4:39 PM
WinRAR or (my personal preference) WinACE will handle .rar files just fine.

Pax,
Indigo
Test Subject
#65 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 5:15 AM
how are we supposed to upload walls and floors from home crafter? i notice one of my uploads have been tagged and i've been trying to correct the problem but i'm stumped on how to do so if hc packages walls in sims2pack :bag: keep up the good work :salute:

meet my niece ella clare my (av) she was born on december 3rd 05. if you love the sims then you'll go crazy over this gopets
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 5:23 AM
Are there any updates on Ellatrue's problem? I've been wanting to download her lot but getting an "empty" file won't help me at all.
Faster kill pussycat
#67 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 7:29 AM
Delphy! You are a ture Goddess Among Men!
kthxbye
/me does the happy dance

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Field Researcher
#68 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 2:56 PM
Thanks, I know this is a large Free site wich take a lot of time to maintain, it's still remarkable that you are able to make it better for everyone. I also appreciate all your hard work!
Test Subject
#69 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 12:11 AM
Cool, even though I wasn't a member yet. zip/.rar files seem to get downloaded much faster! :D

Thanks Delphy!

"A boy should have two things,
A dog and a mother willing to let him have one"
-Anonymous
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 10:35 PM
The sims file maid 2 automatically installs both rars and zips, puts them in their correct file without even having to unzip or unrar. It can handle a whole list of files at once, too, so it's quick, and FREE.
http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/project...aid/index2.html
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 12:58 PM
I also want to thank you so much. You have a GREAT site, and manage it very well. You make it possible for us(un-creators) to download incredible, beautiful creations from amazing creators. And the quality of your stuff is also awesome.(Some paysite don't have that quality) THANK YOU so much for sharing. Some people don't realize how much work and time, and how many people is involved in running a site. Thank You!!!
Test Subject
#72 Old 5th May 2006 at 2:22 AM
Thank you very much, I know it's not easy to take care of a site as big as this, I appreciate all your work.
Test Subject
#73 Old 5th May 2006 at 7:28 AM
thx for the tipp
thx for the tipp
this make's it so easy
Test Subject
#74 Old 9th May 2006 at 6:03 PM
Delphy, you are a god amongst men. Thanks for all of the hard work!

Wickedness is a myth invented by good people. - Oscar Wilde
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 22nd May 2006 at 9:33 AM
Bravo Delphy, this site just gets better and better.. haven't been around for a while and catching up on all the changes is like opening prezzies, new colours, quality control, no more sims2pack files... your just the best..

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons
for you are crunchy and taste good with katchup.
Page 3 of 3