Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 3:27 AM
Default deleting objects
i want to delete all objects from my downloads folder except for hair, clothing, make-up, accessories, and skintones.
if i delete all objects except for the above, does that delete the hair, clothing, and accessories meshes too.
Are these meshes listed under objects?
or under clothing, hair, an accessories?

forever and ever....amen.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 3:32 AM
The meshes should be under hair, clothing, etc. Just make sure that you know which files are which. Otherwise you could be deleting some stuff that you want to keep. I would suggest using Sims 2 Pack Clean Installer and then just go through your game after you think you got everything to make sure. GL!

WRONG!! That's a drinking foul!

"No man is worth your tears. And the one that is, won't make you cry." -Author Unknown-

"Love is the ultimate magic, the ultimate spell, without reason, often making no sense."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 3:38 AM
well i was planning on deleting all objects with clean installer.
is that what you were suggesting?

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 3:39 AM
Yeah, sorry, I didnt pay attention to what your thread was listed under.

WRONG!! That's a drinking foul!

"No man is worth your tears. And the one that is, won't make you cry." -Author Unknown-

"Love is the ultimate magic, the ultimate spell, without reason, often making no sense."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 3:44 AM
lol.
ok thank you very much for your help.
but just to make sure in clean installer:
hair meshes are under hair
clothing meshes under clothing
accessory meshes are under accessories??
i would hate to delete them.