Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 12:12 PM
Default Electric sockets size
Hello,

I'm making some electric sockets and was wondering what was the best size for these. On the image you see 3 sockets, I think the first or second one is the best size, but I don't know for sure.
What do you think about it?

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 1:10 PM
The medium size I like best! Maybe a tiiiiiiiiny bit larger still, but not as large as the large size. =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 1:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
The medium size I like best! Maybe a tiiiiiiiiny bit larger still, but not as large as the large size. =)

More like this right?

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 3:54 PM
To me that looks about right, yeah =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 4:15 PM
I don't know what happened, but it seems that my sockets are now bigger then before...
Don't think I'm gonna change it though... In some pictures they seem right and others they don't. This looks quite right:

So I'm going to upload them anyway. Maybe I'll update them later if people say their to big or something.