Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 6:59 PM
Default Poster Recolor Question
I was going to submit these to the uploads but just saw the message about only allowing certain kinds of paintings. I was wondering if these ones I've made would be okay since they don't have any english text on them and I edited some of them that I felt were too 'real' to have that more game type feel and they're not paintings, they're posters (but they go under wall hangings which is where I saw the notice).

I have three sets.

(The Freddy Mercury one is an example of where I edited it to fit in the game better. I used a photoshop filter that I felt gave it a more painted look like some of the paintings you might see in the game.)

And here's a couple shots of them being used in the rooms.

So obviously I would need to make sure to credit where I got the images but are these acceptable for the uploads section? Are there any specific ones within the sets that don't look 'game' enough that I could edit a bit and then they'd be okay?

Thanks.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 7:35 PM
Hi Mel, you might need to ask in the 'Creator Issues' forum whether any/all of these are acceptable or not, so that the moderators can look at them. I'm pretty sure it used to be a no-no to upload paintings that were anything but your own artwork that you created yourself (because of the possibility of copyright issues), but don't know if that's changed or not.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 8:13 PM
Ah. Thanks for telling me that forum. I wasn't sure if there was a better place for it. Thanks!