Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 4:14 AM
What are your sims doing this second????
What are your sims doing this second??? Do you know!? I sure dont but if you do I WANNA KNOW!! :D

~~NiGhT*PrOwLeR~~
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 4:18 AM
i am not sure but the last time i played my sims were mourning the loss of the resident old gay couple. rip ken and a.j. jefferson.
Banned
#3 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 7:23 AM
Mine are all in stasis right now until the next time I fire up the game.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 9:24 AM
Mine are eating Chef Salad and trying to impress the private school headmaster.
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 2:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by abs2929
Mine are eating Chef Salad and trying to impress the private school headmaster.

Chef salad? Nooo, you have to make him Turkey!

My gay couple have just adopted a child named Kelly. She looks kind of like one of her parents. Creepy.

Hippo
Scholar
#6 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hippo
Chef salad? Nooo, you have to make him Turkey!

I got a child into private school on chef salad. Admittedly the best cook in the house died while preparing dinner so I had to rustle up a Plan B quick-sharpish! Chef Salad was the highest meal my second-best cook in the house could make

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Link Ninja
#7 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 4:06 AM
Ash Calhoun just got back from a Rainy outing to Memosa Bay with his three friends. Well, two left early because they had to "deal with things" :/

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Selly_2009
I got a child into private school on chef salad. Admittedly the best cook in the house died while preparing dinner so I had to rustle up a Plan B quick-sharpish! Chef Salad was the highest meal my second-best cook in the house could make

Well it seems the lower meals are what the headmaster prefers, I made him Lobster Thermidor earlier today, and I got 6, yes SIX, for the food.

Hippo
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 5:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hippo
Well it seems the lower meals are what the headmaster prefers, I made him Lobster Thermidor earlier today, and I got 6, yes SIX, for the food.

His favourites are salmon and turkey. Maybe he doesn't like lobster?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 6:38 AM
Im trying to get my vampire chic to kill someone!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 8:15 AM
Last time, I checked, my sims were outside unfurnished house and the other family were taking care of their toddler.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 9:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Selly_2009

Your cook died while preparing dinner and the Headmaster was still impressed enough to let you into private school? XD Maybe you got the sympathy vote hehe.

I've just moved a Sim family in. Two sisters are now going at it in the hall while one's son's friend watches. Funnily, the son walked right past indifferently. "Meh, happens every day. What's for dinner?" XD