Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2009 at 5:26 AM
Default Nightmares about Sims 2
Have any of ya'll ever had nightmare about sims 2?

I have.

I remember being on the computer (in my dream) and I was on the loading screen, and as soon as it loaded a white skull with a black background popped up and started laughing. It was a horrible dream about a virus of some sort corrupting my game. (Although I'm not scared of them anymore, walking skeletons were one of my childhood fears)

I have another one, and I'm on the same level as the sims, (as if I'm one of them) and I'm just hanging around (and one thing I noticed is that sims' heads are slightly unporportional to their bodies) and then they started to die around me. But they had blood. And their eyes were missing. I have demented dreams

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th May 2009 at 4:15 PM
Oh wow... I'm sorry about that. I don't play the game that much at the moment, due to the fact that none of the three computers in my house want to cooperate with me. But I'm sure that if I played them often, I'd had a couple of dreams too. But that sounds kind of funny, their heads being disproportional, of course.

"A little consideration -- a little thought for others -- makes all the difference."
- Eeyore

Animal Lover | Family Oriented | Loner | Socially Awkward | Unstable
Forum Resident
#3 Old 25th May 2009 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SaydeSim
(Although I'm not scared of them anymore, walking skeletons were one of my childhood fears)

o_O Me, too! The thought of that terrified me so bad... Were we separated at birth??

I've had bad dreams about computer viruses too. Along with real viruses... ><;
Both suck.
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th May 2009 at 7:00 PM
I have tons of weird dreams about the Sim's, even ones where I am a Sim
Like one where I had to keep woohooing this really ugly dude, and my creator was all evil and made me get shocked, left me out in a thunder storm and I got hit by lightening and died, then I came back as a ghost and jumped out of the computer screen and the creator was myself.

I think it was one of the stranger dreams I've had out of all I can remember, perhaps it was telling me I've been too violent with my Sim buddies, I do kill a lot of them on purpus.

There are two types of people in this world, ones who have claimed to have accomplished things, and those who actually have. The second group is less crowded.
Instructor
#5 Old 25th May 2009 at 7:19 PM
Yes, I have. I dreamt I woke up, and was my sister's self-sim.

The scariest dream I've ever had. And I've had some scary ones.
Site Helper
#6 Old 25th May 2009 at 11:23 PM
I don't get nightmares, because I get annoyed with the way they are flowing and take them over.

But I do sometimes have a recurring dream of one of my sims getting tired of living in the computer and climbing out into the real world.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th May 2009 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Extensa5420
How do you know they are sims? Do you remember any plumbbobs? If the figures in your dream do not carry plumbbobs, then they are not sims. :P

I knows they were sims because I was in plesantview, and the grass was the same green and texture, and the sky waz that same blue, and It was computer graphics, not real life, So I assumed they were sims. The ways that they were dying were teh same in the game. (Like being shocked, fire, starving, disease, etc, etc.)

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 26th May 2009 at 2:46 AM
I had a dream I was in sims 3 although I am yet to play it. It was scary I was all clay and whenever I wanted to eat I saw a mouse come over the fridge and all the options. oh my that was really scary...I was all clay and every one around me looked the same D:
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th May 2009 at 5:07 AM
That must have been a horrible dream! I mean, to look in the mirror and see like a clay face D:

YES, I is a Nintendork!
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th May 2009 at 12:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackKhaosMetamorph
Like one where I had to keep woohooing this really ugly dude, and my creator was all evil and made me get shocked, left me out in a thunder storm and I got hit by lightening and died

Wow, intense Sounds like something I do to my sims when I'm really angry and bored

I had a sims dream where I was just walking around with an L (Death Note) shirt and I couldn't get to a community lot because Sora (Kingdom Hearts) kept using the Voodoo thing from Bon Voyage on me and Donald Duck kept spitting on me. Really not that weird of a dream compared to some of my others :D
Mad Poster
#11 Old 29th May 2009 at 4:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SaydeSim
That must have been a horrible dream! I mean, to look in the mirror and see like a clay face D:

It was indeed, Makes me not want to play it even more D:
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 12:22 PM
I had a dream about the Sims last night. Not a nightmare, but actually it was really awesome. I found a hidden lot w/ a mini-game. The lot was an Aladdin-style Middle Eastern neighborhood w/ camels, open markets, bedouins, guys w/ swords, etc. You had to fight off people who were trying to attack you and assassinate the prince of this land, but then my sister fell in love w/ him, but I ended up stealing him away. That part was very Sim-like!

I'm definitely inspired to create a desert/Middle-Eastern neighborhood after seeing that.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 12:41 PM
I've never had a dream about sims. Some of you have very vivid dreams! If you don't already, you should try doing a sim story, you'd probably be very good at it!
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 4:00 PM
I recently had a semi-nightmare about being a sim and not being able to change the roof of my house the way I wanted it to be. Saw all the options in the little squares where you see all the roof-floor options and couldn't find the right one.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 1:35 AM
I once had a nightmare that I was playing the sims, when it started going really slow, It was snowing at my sim's house, and she was standing outside, falling asleep, and suddenly one of those wolves from Pets appeared on the scene with a reciever on its head. It kept saying "Hello, This is Horse." And the worst thing was that I couldn't exit the game, I couldn't turn my computer off, and my hands were attached to the keyboard!
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 4:56 PM
I had been playing the Sims 2 all day (Which had neigbhourhood play, like TS3, but this was just after Bon Voyage came out) and I was playing this for a bit in my dream. I was pretty impressive. Although when I came to turn my computer off it wouldn't turn off. The Sims were still there going about their business. I unplugged the computer but the Sims were still on screen, going about their business. My logic, in-dream, behind the PC not turning off was that it had been running all day, so the PC was so hot it could keep on running, and didn't need an endless power supply from the plughole.

For crying out loud. I've giving up. Every image hosting site i try doesn't work. you wanna see my banner then follow the damn link cos I've given up.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 5:57 PM
I had a dream where my sim Delilah was in the park and the Unsavory Charlatan and some harlots came behind her and started to rob her D:
She had to beat them off with a caner, but failed. She lost every penny (162,000 dollars) she ownt and her wife Lydia had to take a second job to pay the bills.
I almost wept in my sleep.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 10:29 AM
Sims 2 no, Sims 1... sort of. One night I was playing before goint to sleep. I made a room that covered the entire lot, filled it with furniture, and killed all eight sims with fire.

I didn't dream that per se, but I do remember a weird sims-esque graveyard. I also remember some of the original tomb raider graphics on that dream, but I wasn't dreaming about the games themselves, you know?

Unlike last night. I had a freaky fallout 3 + mass effect dream, with some other things added, but I was talking with actual characters of the game. Weird.

I also dreamt my computer could run sims 3. I felt so disappointed when I woke up
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 10:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nissun
I also dreamt my computer could run sims 3. I felt so disappointed when I woke up

lol, that's a right kick in the teeth!

As lazy as a rug on vallium
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 11:13 PM
Not too long ago, when I’ve first got the game, I dreamed I woke up in the morning, and I was the only human in my world but there were Sims everywhere!
In my dream I woke up and my room looked normal, and the building site outside my bedroom window was just as it was the day before. But when the workers arrived they were Sims! Imagine a Sims operating a excavator!
I went into my kitchen and there was a male Sims making sandwiches and packing them into my daughter’s lunchbox and he talked to me in simlish. (I live alone with my daughter)
Then my daughter came out of her room and she was a Sims, too! Now, that really scared me!
I ran to my front window and sure enough the people in the street were Sims!
They were just like the Sims on community lots, greeting each other, standing together talking and so. Now, the people in my real life neighbourhood never act like that! So I turned around and the male Sims from my kitchen was kissing my daughter good-bye and she said “szoo-szoo” and waved at me and I think I fainted or screamed or something like that.
The weirdest thing about it though, was that everything was in black and white. No colours! Even I was black and white like in an old movie on TV.
I had been playing almost the whole night long so it didn’t really surprise me. Still, when we got up the next morning I almost expected my daughter to talk simlish! lol
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 3:00 AM
That's one crazy dream...

"A little consideration -- a little thought for others -- makes all the difference."
- Eeyore

Animal Lover | Family Oriented | Loner | Socially Awkward | Unstable
Mad Poster
#22 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 4:20 AM
MosconeCtr - that's really, really creepy!! Actually made me shudder a tiny bit.

I don't think I've ever had a nightmare about Sims, but Sims 3 was in my dreams the other night. I figured I'd been playing too much so I had a break and watched Heroes all day instead.
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 1:14 AM
This is an old thread... But I was playing the Siims for hours one night... I "woke up" with a migraine, obviously from being on the computer for too long... I was awake but still kind of dreaming.. I guess I was kind of hallucinating in a way from the migraine... So I dreamt I was a sim, weirdly, a boy sim, even though I am a girl. And I wanted a panadol for my migraine, and I was looking everywhere, then I realised that sims don't have panadol... Hahaha it was so weird. I was actually the sim, walking around my little simmy house...
Instructor
#24 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 2:09 PM
I remember once i read a short story in here about some sims that discover that they were sims and got the "simworld"destroied...well i dreamed about it..and i was the sim from the story...was terrible!!

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Field Researcher
#25 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 3:42 PM
I had a dream about being in a custom neighbourhood of mine, being dropped off in the red light district (which didn't exist in my neighbourhood) and then being chased by the mob. A friend of mine and I managed to hide for a bit at a carnival (which was on a beach lot) but the mob sighted us and we went off again. It was actually more of a fun adventure than a nightmare.
Page 1 of 2