Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#251 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 11:57 AM Last edited by aba23 : 28th Nov 2009 at 4:09 PM.
Default Luke
The Interview

Could you explain the concept of the show?Yes. Every week we invite two kids to the show and these kids cook with me. I help them and explain things. They chose what they would like to cook, bring a recipe. Then we go shopping with them and explain how they figure out how good or bad the products are, nothing to scientific just color, smell and such. Then I help them cook the meal according to the recipe, then we explain how it can be stored in case there are leftovers and of course then the cooked food will be eaten.

How did you end up in this show and why is it important for you?
Well – I always could connect very well with kids and teens and I think I know how to have fun. Cooking is an adventure and the kitchen is a playground – that’s why I think kids should learn how to get along on that playground. I think it is important that we teach kids to eat healthy and to cook a bit for themselves. Most parents are working and therefore it is a plus when the kid knows how to be safe in the kitchen.

Will this show be a hit?
I do not know, we have some specials planned and we are still in the baby phase. I think this show has potential, the kids are the stars here and it will depend on how much I can rock the boat. My passion and love for cooking should infect those kids and their parents, and then I am happy.

Promo Picture for The Show - Look who’s cooking

It’s my first TV Show and of course it had to be around my passion for cooking. I could not resist that opportunity, could I? I hope the audience will not only be the normal audience for a cooking show but also kids and whole families. We would like to bring the joy of cooking together back to every kitchen and show everything from low budget tips up to really upper level creations, all made for - with and from kids – and me.

Pictures from the show

Back to the roots
I can not believe what has happened to me the last couple month. It seems like yesterday I signed up for my very first photo shoot and now? I mean come on when a man gets to run a show for Calvin Klein – that does mean something right? I can’t believe I was asked to do so. In the beginning I felt a bit embarrassed – all the ladies and press people starring at me but yeah after a while I liked it. I can honestly say, I am on the Top of my Career. Modelling is a really exciting thing but I feel the most comfortable infront of a camera not on the catwalk.

Currently contestant in picturePERFECT; cycle three
Contest results so far:
3rd in Para Anoma and 3rd in Rising Star
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#252 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 7:20 AM
Great catwalk photo! .

The remaining scores should be posted when I return from work in a few hours. It's been a hectic few days!
Lab Assistant
#253 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 10:22 AM
Thanks - will do the rest of my pictures later. Just got up and had a few new ideas...:-)

Contest results so far:
Scholar
Original Poster
#254 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 11:17 PM
The full scores have now been posted! Thanks for your patience. Links to the scores can be found, as always, on the first page of the contest thread.
Lab Assistant
#255 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 2:33 AM
I am done with my entry! I hope I understood that right with all the picture requirements. I think I am fairly happy this time...that was fun.

Contest results so far:
Field Researcher
#256 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 3:24 AM
Whoa aba and Michele!

You guys have really stepped it up! Aba, I knew you could do it! This entry is by far your best work. I do think that for the promo shot, you should try to clean up the border a bit.
Scholar
Original Poster
#257 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 7:52 AM
Awesome entries! Round Four is due to end tonight, so any missing or incomplete entries need to be completed by 10pm GMT.
Instructor
#258 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 9:25 AM
Ok...that is 4pm my time. I should have mine done by then, almost done now.
Lab Assistant
#259 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 12:08 PM
[QUOTE=SolidGoldFunk84]Whoa aba and Michele!

You guys have really stepped it up! Aba, I knew you could do it! This entry is by far your best work. I do think that for the promo shot, you should try to clean up the border a bit.[/QUOTE

Thanks and done!

Contest results so far:
Instructor
#260 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 6:02 PM
I am so sorry to do this but I have to drop out. I am having computer problems and can't get back into my game. Good luck to everyone! There are some super entries!
Field Researcher
#261 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 6:24 PM
Wow! Awesome entries so far, guys. Good luck to all!

Simberry Fields
A "For Sims, By Sims" City
Scholar
Original Poster
#262 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 9:34 PM
The round is now closed, and results will be up asap. .
Field Researcher
#263 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 4:14 AM
I've sent you my scores TRI.

Good luck to everyone! :D
Lab Assistant
#264 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 8:52 AM
Still nothing?

Contest results so far:
Test Subject
#265 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 2:45 PM
I'm really sorry, that i couldn't end this Contest. I had Problems in my Real Life and for a Moment it seemed, that i won't play sims anymore, just because i felt really bad and nothing helped me - not even the sims. But then, luckily, everything went okay again and i now have time to play again.

I'm really sorry for my absence and wish everyone good luck - I saw the entries and they're gorgeous.

Pai.
Field Researcher
#266 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 3:15 PM
I'm glad everything is ok for your pai.kea. I too wish you could have finished but I look forward to seeing you in more contests.
Scholar
Original Poster
#267 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 6:05 PM
I have all of the scores and just need to compile them now. I apologise for the delay, but real life occured again!
Scholar
Original Poster
#268 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 6:25 PM
Round Four Scores

Judge One

Wgroome: Demetrios Rodos
Television Show Creativity: 7
Originality: 7
Pose: 3
Catwalk Creativity: 7
Beauty [Catwalk Only]: 3
Overall: 7.5
Total: 34.5/50

Aba23: Luke Ster
Television Show Creativity: 8
Originality: 8.5
Pose: 4
Catwalk Creativity: 7.5
Beauty [Catwalk Only]: 4
Overall: 8
Total: 40/50

Deatherella: Phil McCrakken
Television Show Creativity: 7
Originality: 8
Pose: 2.5
Catwalk Creativity: 6.5
Beauty [Catwalk Only]: 2
Total: 33.5/50

Michele D: Noelle Winterton
Television Show Creativity: 9
Originality: 10
Pose: 5
Catwalk Creativity: 9
Beauty [Catwalk Only]: 5
Overall: 9.5
Total: 47.5/50

Judge Two

Wgroome: Demetrios Rodos
Television Show Creativity: 6.5
Originality: 6.5
Pose: 2
Catwalk Creativity: 6
Beauty [Catwalk Only]: 3
Overall: 6.5
Total: 30.5/50

Television Show Creativity: 7.5
Originality: 8
Pose: 3
Catwalk Creativity: 7
Beauty [Catwalk Only]: 4
Total: 37/50

Deatherella: Phil McCrakken
Television Show Creativity: 6
Originality: 7
Pose: 2
Catwalk Creativity: 5
Beauty [Catwalk Only]: 1
Overall: 6
Total: 27/50

Television Show Creativity: 9.5
Originality: 9.5
Pose: 5
Catwalk Creativity: 9
Beauty [Catwalk Only]: 5
Overall: 9.5
Total: 47.5/50

Judge Three

wgroome: Demetrios Rodos
Television Show Creativity: 7/10
Catwalk Creativity: 9/10
Pose: 4/5
Originality: 8/10
Beauty [Catwalk Only]: 5/5
Overall: 7/10
Total: 40/50
Comments: I loved your catwalk and Demetrios looked great on it! The only thing that I would say that you could have improved on is originality. Your show idea wasn't really original and that's where you lost the most points. HGTV has a million shows where people renovate homes. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition renovates homes specifically for people who cannot afford it or who they feel really deserve it. I was really expecting a lot from you this round as far as the television show. I think you could have done something where Demetrios is offering completely new building designs to like YMCA centers or something like that. Overall a good entry, I just think the idea for the show could have been more original.

Television Show Creativity: 10/10
Catwalk Creativity: 9/10
Pose: 4/5
Originality: 9/10
Overall: 8/10
Total: 45/50
Comments: Your entry this round was really impressive! I'm so happy that you took the previous comments and worked with them. There is definitely a major improvement on your pictures. Now, I can really see Luke's handsome face and admire it! I do think that the catwalk was a little too girly to be modeling men's underwear but it was still a great catwalk. Overall, beautiful entry and AMAZING improvement.

Deatherella: Phil McCracken
Television Show Creativity: 10/10
Catwalk Creativity: 7/10
Pose: 3/5
Originality: 8/10
Beauty [Catwalk Only]: 4/5
Overall: 6.5/10
Total: 38.5/50
Comments: I loved your idea for the show! I think a little more effort should have been put into your catwalk and Phil's pose on the catwalk. He doesn't look like he's modeling at all. Overall a good entry but I know you could have done a lot better.

Television Show Creativity: 9/10
Catwalk Creativity: 10/10
Pose: 5/5
Originality: 10/10
Overall: 9.5/10
Total: 48.5/50
Comments: Very, very well done! I know you were worried about this round but you really did an outstanding job with this! The idea for the show was so cute! It reminded me of some of those shows that they show on NOGGIN. It seems like it would be an educational show for children which would be an even greater idea! I also love that you didn't get upset about your feedback but, instead you tried harder! You can really tell the effort put into your entry and it isn't unnoticed. Overall, excellent job!

Round Four Overall Scores

Michele D: 143.5
Aba23: 122
Wgroome: 105
Deatherella: 99

Overall Round Scores are coming soon!
Scholar
Original Poster
#269 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 6:36 PM
Final Scores!

Application Scores

Michele D: 52.5
Wgroome: 40
Aba23: 40
Deatherella: 31.5

Round One Scores

Michele D: 107.5
Deatherella: 97.5
Wgroome: 92
Aba23: 90

Round Two Scores

Deatherella: 104.5
Michele D: 103.5
Wgroome: 83.5
Aba23: 78.5

Round Three Scores

Wgroome: 114.5
Deatherella: 113
Michele D: 111
Aba23: 105

Round Four Scores

Michele D: 143.5
Aba23: 122
Wgroome: 105
Deatherella: 99

Total Round Scores

Michele D: 518
Deatherella: 445.5
Aba23: 435.5
Wgroome: 435

Congratulations Michele D! Thank you to everyone who took part, and I hope you enjoyed the contest. :-D It's been great looking at all the entries!
Field Researcher
#270 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 7:43 PM
Congratulations Michele! Everyone did a wonderful job!
Scholar
#271 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 8:09 PM
Congratulations Michele from me, too!
Great job everyone, hope to see you all in another contest soon.

Thanks for the fun and all your hosting TRIriana!

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Lab Assistant
#272 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 10:50 PM
OH WOW! Thank you very much! I was getting scared in a few rounds Congratulations to all of you too! You all did a wonderful job! Thank you again
Lab Assistant
#273 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 11:58 PM
Great winner Michelle, you did a wonderful job.

I think I learned a lot during this contest and a actually sad that it is over. Can't wait for my next chance. Its really fun to do such contests here at MTS. Thanks to everyone who enjoys that as much as I do...thanks Triana for makig this contest and having such creative rounds...

Contest results so far:
Instructor
#274 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 6:47 AM
Congrats Michelle! Wish my game hadn't quit working.
Lab Assistant
#275 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 9:57 PM
Thank you again everyone! Ok, I'm going to empty out my photo bucket now. I have so much in there right now I doubt anyone else is coming in here and this contest will go to closed soon. Thanks TRIriana for a very challenging contest! I have also learned a thing or two from this contest. Take care everyone!

Page 11 of 11