Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 2:33 AM
Default Race Track/Racing idea
Originally I thought of making a lot full of cars and make it so that it appeared to be a car show, but then I thought of a genius idea never done before: Create a race track for Sims. It doesn't have to be functional, and I am almost sure it's impossible for that to happen and only Maxis could do that. (Or really, really good coders and game developers.) (But we can all admit that would be awesome.)
So I would place race or street racing cars on the track and then make the "sidelines" for the spectators (paying every hour, of course) watching the "race."
Any ideas for the track? Or any comments on this?
(And before you comment... know this stuff:
1. I'm a female so don't call me a "dude"
2. I'm not asking for animations or to make the cars actually *race* [move, but not driving simply on an invisible driveway] and neither am I saying that I will somehow do that. And like I said, I think that would require some serious coding and/or having game developing experience.)

Vroom, vroom!
-Lava

ENTJ
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 3:21 AM
Would this be an OFB lot? Overall I think this would be a good idea! Would you have sims "sit in car?"

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 11:49 PM
Probably... I guess it'd be good for taking pictures!
And yes, it'd be a community lot.
Thanks for your feedback!

ENTJ