Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 4:42 AM
Is there a way to make vampires imune to the sun?
I was wondering, is there a way to make vampires imune to the sun?
If anyone knows, please tell me.
It doesn't matter if it's a cheats, hack or mod.... :D
Advertisement
transmogrified
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 4:53 AM
I'm unaware of any cheat that would make vampires immune to the sun, so I'll move the thread to WCIF in case a hack exists.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 8:39 PM
I think there might be one here, but all it does is make the needs drop stop. They still smoke and hiss at the sun.
#4 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 8:52 PM
I once saw something that might help; search the Downloads section for Vampire Sunblock by clicking on the handy link I provided.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 4:36 AM
Wow, thanks GeneralOperationsDirector that vampire sunblock should do the trick!!
#6 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 7:12 PM
You`re welcome.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 8:23 PM
Optionally, you can just ignore maxis silly way of doing things and pretend your character already is a vampire without turning him/her into a stupid maxis vampire. *wink* The only downside(s) to this - no being able to turn into a bat (as far as I know there's no way yet for non-"official" ....as in not letting a maxis vampire bite you....no mod for them to change into a bat and fly around) and possibly just maybe one or two more downsides. Haha.