Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 1:02 AM
Default I Found Two Ways to Make Humanoid Plumbots
Both ways require Nraas's Master Controller, and of course, Into the Future.
One way is already popular, you just make the Sim a Humanoid by adding the Occult status of "Time Traveler."
The other way no one seems to mention.
You require "World Adventures" as well.
Go to Intermediate>Occult:Add>Mummy.
Your Sim will become a Mummy, right down to the looks. The only thing is that they have Trait Chips, and other then their walk style and looks, they are 100% Plumbot!
Now, to customize their looks, go to Advanced>Edit in CAS
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 2:28 AM
Wow never heard of that method XD thanks for the tip.
Can you edit them via that method though? I've heard that they can't be upgraded if you add the Simbot occult stat so I wonder if it's similar for Mummy?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 3:12 AM
I took a legit created mummy (jars) and was able to change his head, but I think given the occult settings he can't change out of his wrappings. Not 100% sure as I haven't really explored everything with him as he is painfully slow to do anything. Actually didn't even consider how complex you can make it if applying to Plumbots.

I plan to do Simbot and Plumbot down the road too, but they'll be a way off... NRaas making the game great again!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 1:15 PM
Does it travel? I've been using the method where you take a plumbot .sim file and add to it the outfit file from a regular .sim file. Works well, especially if the human sim is a "blank" (no traits).

The problem is when you travel, they tend to get all messed up. Sometimes, you can't even kill them with NRAAS MC. The work around is to go to a bot making station, save the human form plumbot, and then make them a regular plumbot, THEN travel.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 12:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown
Does it travel? I've been using the method where you take a plumbot .sim file and add to it the outfit file from a regular .sim file. Works well, especially if the human sim is a "blank" (no traits).

The problem is when you travel, they tend to get all messed up. Sometimes, you can't even kill them with NRAAS MC. The work around is to go to a bot making station, save the human form plumbot, and then make them a regular plumbot, THEN travel.

Ah, okay. Good tip for everyone!