Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 4:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whitefolks
Thas a neat look church AccioJosh

However the Build forums are not for uploading Lots for people to Download. Any Lots need to be sent to Delphy first using the Downloads/Housing and Lots/Create New thread. All lots must be approved by delphy first before being made available to people to download.

Okie... Sorry 'bout that, then. I'll remove the download link. I assume there's no issue in linking to my s2.ea site for download?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 4:26 AM
Aren't you glad i gave you some suggestions? *haha* It is a beautiful piece of work now. :D
Field Researcher
#53 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AccioJosh
Okie... Sorry 'bout that, then. I'll remove the download link. I assume there's no issue in linking to my s2.ea site for download?

i don't think theres anything wrong with attaching your sims2.ea site for download.. heck i've done it. i think. and i haven't gotten any complaints from white folks

"i am weird but unique"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 4:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Giniro
Aren't you glad i gave you some suggestions? *haha* It is a beautiful piece of work now. :D

Yes I am =o) I had really wanted it to be white, but once I did the stone to see how it would look, it just gave it that gothic feel that it needed. So your suggestions were wonderful =o) You prodded me just enough! heh
Field Researcher
#55 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 5:38 AM
Hurray! Now that my brain is dead. i shall look further into your building.. i just finished furnishing the 4th house on my latest lot :x
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 1:56 PM
Great work!! This is a beautiful church!
#57 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 2:05 PM
Wow, that's really beautiful! :D
Master Cocktail Shaker
#58 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 4:44 PM
If only all churches looked this good lol Great job!
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 1st Jan 2005 at 5:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AccioJosh
I am checking out your site. I've actually seen it before, but you've updated! Sweet! The modular stairs on a foundation is really the most amazing thing! I'm anxioius to use your ideas to try out some new stair ideas =oD By the way, in that tutorial you put 'false' for both the beginning and end cheats; you should update it to say 'true' at the end. Just a typo; nbd.

thanks for pointing it out... i wrote that tute after like 2 days without sleep... i think thats the fourth typo ive seen hehehe
Test Subject
#60 Old 2nd Jan 2005 at 2:49 PM
Where is the church at!!! I really want to download it. I created a couple of preist(sans the robes) just for this church. I have to have it!!! :weep:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#61 Old 2nd Jan 2005 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tiffyt11206
Where is the church at!!! I really want to download it. I created a couple of preist(sans the robes) just for this church. I have to have it!!! :weep:

In the main post, the words 'for download' are the link to download it. heh =o)
Locked thread
Page 3 of 3