Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd May 2016 at 3:25 PM Last edited by FakeHouses|RealAwesome : 4th May 2016 at 6:13 PM.
Default FOUND: These two patterns (distressed paint and large hexagonal tile)
I used to have these patterns not too long ago, but shuffled around my Mods folder and somehow misplaced them. I don't think I've even gotten my patterns from too many places (here on MTS, Simlicious, Parsimonious) but I just can't seem to find these again. I'm looking for the two patterns on the wall—the distressed paint and the hexagonal tile. Any tips would be really appreciated!

Edit: it turns out that both these patterns are from this set by Simlicious (I didn't see them when I checked the site because I neglected to look in the Tumblr exclusive section). But the pattern posted by sweetdevil below is a very good match for the hexagonal tile.
Screenshots

My Simblr is FakeHouses|RealAwesome
Check out my Sim re-creations of 1920s kit homes:
The Shadow Lawn ||| The Plaza ||| The Trenton
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 2nd May 2016 at 11:48 PM
The hexagon pattern: https://app.box.com/s/kbwgv8ey0ksf1p46boi44rj4fdzeb6e7 (I don't know who made it)
No clue on the other one though, sorry

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd May 2016 at 3:52 AM
@sweetdevil Thank you! My game seems to think that it's not the same pattern I had before, because it didn't fill in the missing texture when I opened my game (I haven't saved since I opened the game to find it missing) but it sure looks good to me. I think the previous one may have had one channel, not two, for the main color, but the size and texture of the tiles look SUPER similar; with some tweaking of the colors it now looks pretty perfect. Thanks again! :D

My Simblr is FakeHouses|RealAwesome
Check out my Sim re-creations of 1920s kit homes:
The Shadow Lawn ||| The Plaza ||| The Trenton