Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2013 at 4:11 PM
CAW wont export my world :(
I did the procedure on exporting the world. I had tried making custom world before and I didnt have problems exporting it.. now i dont know why i cant export my world.. it says "World Export Failed!" please help
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 12:27 AM
Try looking through this forum for a solution. You overlooked a thread on the first page here on the same subject, which contains a variety of workarounds.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kathness
I did the procedure on exporting the world. I had tried making custom world before and I didnt have problems exporting it.. now i dont know why i cant export my world.. it says "World Export Failed!" please help

Since Island Paradise I've had to temporarily remove the Mods, DCCache and DCBackup folders. Do the export, place these folders back after export.
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Dec 2013 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PWN9483
Since Island Paradise I've had to temporarily remove the Mods, DCCache and DCBackup folders. Do the export, place these folders back after export.

This doesn't work, though, for worlds that need that custom content in the first place. Delete your CAW world cache files, then try to export before going the above route.

And NEVER EVER leave mods in while using CAW (like NRaas, etc.). You will be sorry, trust me.