Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Mar 2014 at 8:47 AM
Default Peggy Zone
I wasn't sure where to put this so decided on here, feel free to move it if it violates any rules.

I have noticed Peggy Zones site is down, like completely, its now a free space. Is there anyway to access her free files, since her site is no longer open?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 5:25 AM
You could try the Wayback Machine http://web.archive.org/web/20140208.../peggyzone.com/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 8:58 AM
Unfortunately whenever I try logging in with my information the site never loads properly, its just a big white space with the bottom of the site available.
Instructor
#4 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 9:15 AM
Oh wow, it really is down this time. Looks like she let the domain expire. (Not surprised, I don't think she's posted any new stuff since 2012?)

If you're looking for stuff you should try asking at Simscave, a while back when the site was having connection issues I know a few people went on and downloaded literally all of the free files (since the pay stuff is already well archived elsewhere...). There's some makeup/etc here as well as all the free male hairs (I think). The other free stuff hasn't been uploaded yet I think but you can ask on the forums, I'm sure someone has it.

my tumblr - sim pics and downloads
my dreamwidth - ts2 downloads
linkdecrypter - bypass adfly and other harmful pay per click download link hiders
Scholar
#5 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 12:22 PM
Have you tried using Internet Explorer? I remember Peggyzone seems to be fussy with some browsers.

Hopefully you can get it at Simscave if not.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Mar 2014 at 8:34 AM
Oh okay I rarely use the sims cave since I was using the booty for pay stuff. Thanks for the links

I used internet explorer with the wayback machine, unfortunately same thing happened.

Its unfortunate that she let her site domain expire as sometimes you do need meshes when it comes to recolors if someone doesn't add them!

Thanks for the info guys
Mad Poster
#7 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 7:04 PM
Sometimes, as others have indicated with Sims Cave and the male meshes, you can find many female meshes "through the back door". Several creators included the mesh in their retextures after realizing that people were having a really hard time getting to the site when it was still up.

MYB Sims did it for this style, for instance. I had been admiring some unnatural color retextures, but the person who did the retexturing provided the link, not the mesh. I've looked for a day or so now, and as far as I know, this is the only credible site (don't want to steer people toward dodgy ones) that has this mesh:

http://www.mybsims.net/t4107-peggy-...etextured#63593

One might have to accept the Pooklet or other textures, but it is what it is. And Pooklet did do some great textures! Think I'll download both the unnaturals and the naturals.

Yes. I realize that was probably good manners at the time to include a link to the mesh. However, I confess that I am very, very thankful to Betts and everyone else who kind of bent the rules (and if you can get them there, the Wayback Machine too), because at the moment, this is the only way to get a Peggy Free mesh right now. And unfortunately, with Sims 2 and 3 sites disappearing, these rule-bending creators have given us all we have left of many fine downloads. So again ... thank you, rule-benders. (Though if a site is still up, yes ... a link to the mesh is probably a good idea. Just make sure you provide the link, please, if the site disappears!)

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 8:17 PM
No idea about the original colors, but Snapun and Trapping have several Peggy meshes recolored, and they always include the meshes (not sure about free/pay, though).

http://snapun.livejournal.com/
http://trappingit.livejournal.com/
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 9:03 PM
Hey you pretty simmers out there
It's so sad peggyzone is closed but I really need someones help
I'm addicted to the strawberry hairclip from peggyzone (free accesoire) but I couldn't find it any where on the internet .... it really drives my crazy because I had it once and after a big computer crash it was lost >_<
If anyone of you did own it ...it would be very nice if you could upload it or if you contact me and send it to me privately....
Thank you soo much for your help (I'm desperate soo please please help me )
Mad Poster
#10 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 3:25 PM
Peggy Zone is up again. See Some of peggy zone working????!!!!.

I'm glad it's not gone. I'm going to have a thorough look at the site while it's working.
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 7:17 PM
Hi im trying to get on peggyzone but I don't think I can so could someone gmail all of her hair and meshes if possible and my gmail is [email protected]
Scholar
#12 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pressakitty403
Hi im trying to get on peggyzone but I don't think I can so could someone gmail all of her hair and meshes if possible and my gmail is [email protected]

Peggyzone is dead but you can find their stuff here http://simscave.mustbedestroyed.org....php?board=30.0
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 1:29 PM
The thing is her site is down and no longer exist. So if you have the meshes to the hairs you re-colored, just include it. She hasn't been around really since 2012, so why protect the dead (site)?. I have some hairs and meshes that I got for free and paid for on her site, once I get to my spare drive (need a new enclosure) I going to upload them. If not here, somewhere!

Administrator of Her Opinion
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 9:35 AM
Default To booba
Would you pretty please let me know where you upload the Peggy hair mesh files you have. Are you going to convert them to Sims 4 as well?

Thanks a ton!
Miriah
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 9:41 AM
Anubis has a bunch of peggy hairs that were special gifts or maybe even pay for ones. But I am unsure if the mesh is included, because I don't have Sims 3 installed. So if someone that does wants to check it out here is the link ....

http://anubis360.blogspot.com/p/cat...s-by-peggy.html
Field Researcher
#16 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 11:05 AM
I don't think the meshes are included but this is a sims 2 forum, OP is looking for sims 2 Peggy downloads.
Scholar
#17 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 1:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Miriah
Would you pretty please let me know where you upload the Peggy hair mesh files you have. Are you going to convert them to Sims 4 as well?

Thanks a ton!
Miriah

Peggy's Sims 2 hairs we're already uploaded to another site quite awhile ago. http://simscave.mustbedestroyed.org....php?board=30.0
If you're looking for them for Sims 4 it would be best to ask in a Sims 4 wcif forum.
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 9:58 PM
i found all of the free hairs on simscave!