Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 4:25 PM
Default Could anyone or someone please make me some store signs and menus? Possibly?
I would really like to have some stores signs and menus similar to O'beverly's store signs (the Dolce & Gabana,Chanel,etc.) and the menus similar to the Cafe Break set I don't know how to make them or go about making them, I've tried making signs in the TSRW but they didn't turn out right :/
If anyone would like to do this favor for me please private message me or email at: [email protected]

I Would like these signs listed below if anyone is willing to make them for me, I know it's probably a lot, but I would in return give you the download to the mall I'm making once it is finished or another one of my community lots I've made in exchange. For all Store titles with the words 'file attached' beside them, please message/email me for those pictures.

The signs I want:

Barnes & Noble
Bath & Body Works
L'occitane en Provence (attached file to what it looks like)
Victoria Secret
Baby World (you can decorate this however you'd like maybe a rattle and a yellow ducky,but i'd like the colors to be: yellow,baby blue,and pink)
Tribal Cup Cafe (Link attached to show what I'd like for the sign and menu)
Teen Scene (I'd like it to be bold colors kinda funky looking it's similar to a Claire's mixed with Forever21)
Kiwi Lemons (a frozen yogurt shop; similar to Froyo World frozen yogurt shop, I'd like some Japanese wording on it too or Korean underneath kiwi lemons saying: It's freeztastic! Yumm!)
I<3U2 Cosmetics (I'd like the heart symbol after 'I'; I'd like it edgy yet chic similar to Maybelliene)
Marionette (An upscale young adult clothing store similar to Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe feel free to decorate it however)
Kick Start (a men's clothing and shoe store; feel free to decorate it however)
Pier 1 imports
Wendy's (the fast food eatery)
Best Buy
Old Navy
Hollister & Co.
American Eagle
Insane Toyko (a J-pop store)
California Roll Sushi Bar
Punctured Records
Bed Bath & Beyond
PB Teen
College Emporium

Menus I need:
Mcdonalds
Burger King
Kiwi Lemons (file attached)
California Roll Sushi Bar (file attached)
Tribal Cup Cafe (file attached)
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 4:48 PM
This forum is for sharing your own art, stories, music etc. If you'd like to make a request, please go to the WCIF forum for the game you're interested in, and PM one of the creators listed in the "Creators who take requests" thread.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Locked thread | Locked by: Nysha Reason: Poster ignored all three clauses of forum description. ;)