Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 4:35 PM
Default WCIF: custom career Factory
I found a custom career that was called Factory - which was basically factory work. I believe the icon was even a factory with smoke coming out of a pipe. Now I can't find it anywhere. Anyone know where it's at?
Advertisement
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 4:43 PM
It's right here on MTS. There are no pictures on the thread anymore, but I checked the package with SimPE, the icon is indeed a factory with smoking coming out of three pipes. I hope it is the one you are looking for
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Klaartje
It's right here on MTS. There are no pictures on the thread anymore, but I checked the package with SimPE, the icon is indeed a factory with smoking coming out of three pipes. I hope it is the one you are looking for

Thanks! I can't believe I couldn't find it. I even searched on MTS, and searched for 'factory' - yet nothing.
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
#4 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 2:23 PM
No worries Do you have sims 3 as default? I noticed that when searching, even if I'm already in the sims 2 section, it automatically reverts to sims 3 because I set that as default way back when I didnt own TS2.