Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 6:32 AM Last edited by orose : 28th Jan 2017 at 7:37 AM.
Default [FOUND] Nightlight for kids room
So you know how sometimes your toddlers get the "It's Dark" moodlet because apparently they're too little to trip the auto lights? Well I could swear there was a little nightlight for them somewhere in the catalog, I presume from Generations, only I can't find it anywhere.
Did I just hallucinate this?

eta: not sure if this is any help, but i found a screenshot that has it in the frame, unfortunately it's not even close to being in focus, but that square-ish looking light behind the crib? That's the nightlight I thought was part of the catalog.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 7:21 AM Last edited by themysteriouscorn : 29th Jan 2017 at 3:36 AM.
I don't know exactly where it is, but I know exactly what night light you're talking about because I had it in my game at one point (but I never actually installed it) so my guess is it's part of a residential lot download at tsr and I'll edit this if I find it, though it might take some time. I'm only posting this now to narrow down the search a bit
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 7:37 AM Last edited by orose : 28th Jan 2017 at 8:07 AM.
I found it! I went into the 'all' tab in lighting and just started scrolling my way through everything until I found it. It's called the 'Bright Binky Wall Lamp by Wells Lighting', but for some reason it doesn't show up when I go to the 'Wall Lamps' tab, nor when I do a Generations EP filter, even though it has the Generations icon in the thumbnail. Guess now I need to find out why my game isn't sorthing things correctly. lol

edit: added a better in-game photo in case anyone else goes looking for this
Screenshots
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#4 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 10:27 AM
It's from University Life, not Generations.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
It's from University Life, not Generations.

That would explain why I couldn't find it with the generations stuff, LOL. Thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 9:15 PM
There is one available with the store set that gave you toddler animal clothes, and animal themed bed/crib/dressers. I can't remember the name of that store set but I have it, and found a mod that unlocked all its preset animal themes. Since EA only enabled the bunny one.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tibby14
There is one available with the store set that gave you toddler animal clothes, and animal themed bed/crib/dressers. I can't remember the name of that store set but I have it, and found a mod that unlocked all its preset animal themes. Since EA only enabled the bunny one.
It's the Animals Abound - Mischief Makers' Bedroom - Critter Confort http://store.thesims3.com/setsProdu...=OFB-SIM3:18615 white rabbit lamp?
If it's not that one, here's the wall lamps page, checking from oldest to newest show all the lamps from those Animal sets http://store.thesims3.com/productLi...=oldestToNewest