Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th May 2016 at 10:47 PM
Default CASt pattern bleeding?
This is an issue I haven't faced before; pattern bleeding in CASt. I've done this package over a second time, from scratch, and the problem persists - patterns selected for the Blue channel show up faintly on the Red channel; the colours don't bleed, though (black doesn't make the Red channel darker, and white doesn't make it lighter, for instance), it looks like it's just the multiplier for the pattern itself. I'm using the shader from the ITF plumbot bodies, if that's relevant, but I don't think it's shader-related, since I haven't seen this issue with the plumbots; I'm a little lost as to where to try and fix it, honestly.

The strangest thing is that it only appears to affect certain parts of the Red channel - as you can see, the legs aren't affected by this, just the upper torso and body, even though it's all both one meshpart and on the same channel. Package is attached if anyone wants to dig through it.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Qahne_afBodyTS2ServoDress.7z (624.8 KB, 2 downloads) - View custom content

Quote:
Originally Posted by jje1000
If this succeeds, then we will have driven a stake through the metaphorical heart of pudding.

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Now also on Tumblr !
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 19th May 2016 at 9:26 AM
Oh! I love the idea of the servo as a ITF robot! The issue might be really simple, as it might be because you painted it blue. Try to make the blue part yellow instead.