Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 11:07 PM
Default WCIF- Adult costume chooser
Basically, I'm looking for a mod that allows you to pick the costume your adult sims wear at costume parties (Seasons) I'd like to do couples outfits, or at least stop my sims always being a hot-dog or a bad zebra.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 12:52 AM Last edited by Goodywood : 10th Jan 2017 at 8:30 AM.
Here is one option: http://modthesims.info/d/466782

I use this to change the child sims clothes when they are playing imaginary games using this. (I hate the ugly outfits they change into. ) Let me add that this changes the outfit not the costume. But I use it anyway because I can pick what they wear during that specific occasion. Actually, you might be able. I just read the description again. (I downloaded it a while back sorry.) :lovestruc

Another thing you could do is edit them in CAS while they are wearing their costumes. I did this with the ballerina outfit for the girls. I got tired of seeing the pink one and so when they changed to the ballerina outfit I took them into CAS and changed the color. It stayed to, even after I exit my game. The only thing is, is that I can't remember if I use "testingcheatsenabled true" to edit them in CAS or Master Controller. You can try testingcheat, but if it doesn't work then you might need MC from NRAAS. This is just my suggestion. Perhaps someone knows of a mod that can help.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Goodywood
Here is one option: http://modthesims.info/d/466782

I use this to change the child sims clothes when they are playing imaginary games using this. (I hate the ugly outfits they change into. ) Let me add that this changes the outfit not the costume. But I use it anyway because I can pick what they wear during that specific occasion. Actually, you might be able. I just read the description again. (I downloaded it a while back sorry.) :lovestruc

Oh, this looks good I'll download it.

Another thing you could do is edit them in CAS while they are wearing their costumes. I did this with the ballerina outfit for the girls. I got tired of seeing the pink one and so when they changed to the ballerina outfit I took them into CAS and changed the color. It stayed to, even after I exit my game. The only thing is, is that I can't remember if I use "testingcheatsenabled true" to edit them in CAS or Master Controller. You can try testingcheat, but if it doesn't work then you might need MC from NRAAS. This is just my suggestion. Perhaps someone knows of a mod that can help.

I have most of the nraas mods, I never thought to just edit them with it, thank you!