Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 1:23 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Black feet?
So yeah for some reason one of my Sim has completely black feet. It looks like he wears socks but on closer inspection you can tell it's some sort of color issues with his feet. I tried different skin tones thinking that was the issue but it was the same even on base game skin tones. It also only affect three of his clothing options: everyday, PJs and formal. There's no issue with the bathing or winter ones. It also doesn't affect his nude outfit. So I'm at a loss. I got a feeling it's some CC but I haven't found the root cause. It also only affects him, not his two room mates. I don't think him being a witch has to do with the issue? I could really use some pointers, if anyone can offer any.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 2:17 AM
I have had that happen with sims looking like they were wearing tights or gloves. A couple of things I did to fix in CAS:
Went into accessories and put socks on and them clicked the red arrow to remove and the tights were gone.
Assigned different feet. That sounds funny but if you have more than one set of bare feet try using another one.
In another instance I couldn't find the problem for quite awhile until I was scrolling through some outfits and the thumbnails had only hands and feet no outfit. I clicked on the color pallet to bring up the outfits options. Selected the broken outfit and did a right click on the outfit to get the instance number. It was an outfit I downloaded so was easy to uninstall. For those I couldn't find I put the instance number in NRaas Packer to find where the item was and then S3PE to remove it.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
I have had that happen with sims looking like they were wearing tights or gloves. A couple of things I did to fix in CAS:
Went into accessories and put socks on and them clicked the red arrow to remove and the tights were gone.
Assigned different feet. That sounds funny but if you have more than one set of bare feet try using another one.
In another instance I couldn't find the problem for quite awhile until I was scrolling through some outfits and the thumbnails had only hands and feet no outfit. I clicked on the color pallet to bring up the outfits options. Selected the broken outfit and did a right click on the outfit to get the instance number. It was an outfit I downloaded so was easy to uninstall. For those I couldn't find I put the instance number in NRaas Packer to find where the item was and then S3PE to remove it.

I had no idea you could identify a file in CAS! Is there a special program or something I need to put in my game to be able to get the instance number in CAS like you did?

Sorry for the thread hijack, by the way.

Edit: Is this what you're doing? http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Finding...nstance+Numbers
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mirabellarose
I had no idea you could identify a file in CAS! Is there a special program or something I need to put in my game to be able to get the instance number in CAS like you did? Sorry for the thread hijack, by the way.
Edit: Is this what you're doing? http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Finding...nstance+Numbers

Yes that's it mirabellarose. And I should have clarified once identified I use S3PE to either edit or mark deleted. The item is not actually uninstalled but will not show up in CAS. Also use This Method for easy clean up.