Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 11:36 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default My Installed Content un-installs it self!
I've installed some Sims3Packs and the status in the launcher would say "Installed" but after i've opened the game(clicked the "play" button) or have installed more Sims3Packs before opening the game, the status is nothing and it has been un-installed from my game
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shota-oddball
I've installed some Sims3Packs and the status in the launcher would say "Installed" but after I've opened the game(clicked the "play" button) or have installed more Sims3Packs before opening the game, the status is nothing and it has been un-installed from my game

Sims3packs are a pain, and I generally don't use them if I can help it. I use Sims3packs for patterns, hair colors, and lots, but for pretty much everything else I use package files. What kinds of custom content are you installing that are in Sims3pack form? Tell me that and I can help you with the rest, probably.