Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 1:07 AM Last edited by grinevilly : 13th Sep 2018 at 1:09 AM. Reason: SOLVED!!
Default [FOUND!] WCIF Johnny's Hair?
Anybody know where i can find Johnny's hair in the pic at the bottom of this post??

I asked Naemi of TotallyMaxis Tumblr, since the pic is posted on her site. She didn't respond. But i saw that it was originally posted by Laurasims. I asked on her Tumblr, and she said she was on vacation, but would post it when she got back "on Friday". That was over a month ago, and no post. And to top it off, you can't post questions to her anymore. =(

If anybody could help me out, i'd be much obliged.

-grinEvilly
>=)
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 3:54 PM
The shape looks like Newsea's Battler but halfshaved and I can't seem to find such edit of it.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 11:25 PM
Looks like a Maxis Match retexture of JB by Gramsims and converted by Martini. Maybe Selenaq13's version?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 1:08 AM
Wow, great!! Thank you both, so much! Those are all closer than anything I could find on my own (and believe me, I looked)! It's also hard to tell, from the positioning of the sims in the pictures i shared. But these look great!

And, can i just say, WOW!! AlltheHairsUK... that's gonna eat up DAYS of my life!

Thanks for your help! I'll mark this "Found"!

-gE
>=)