Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 10:03 PM
Mystery Sim
I've been playing Sims2 since about February. In June I really began to add downlaods. In CAS I had something strange happen just recently. The random sim provided by the game was a mystery sim. I say mystery because she does not have the maxis match skin nor my new defaults, her skin is very natural and very distinct and does not appear in my custom content. I've never seen her face before and I am unable to find it amongst the faces provided.

I've only downloaded two pre-made sims2 and one replacement head, she is not any of these. I'm not displeased, I'm just really confused. I like this sims look,her distinctions are genetic, I'd just like to figure out where she came from.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 5:30 AM
Is it in the Sim's memories? If it was the game just does that and it's completely normal.

http://treebrooke-simsandmore.blogspot.com/ <- New Challenges

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. I decided to help
(")_(")him gain world domination. COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR SIGNATURE OR ELSE!!
Inventor
#3 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 12:15 PM
Treebrooke: Yes, mystery sims like that exist in the memories, but your answer in response to this specific question is complete nonsense.

AG Doren: The skin probably did come with a download, but with the info you've prvided it's just guesswork where she came from for us too. Maybe you can post a picture of her? Then we can see what you're talking about.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by appelsapgodin
Treebrooke: Yes, mystery sims like that exist in the memories, but your answer in response to this specific question is complete nonsense.

AG Doren: The skin probably did come with a download, but with the info you've prvided it's just guesswork where she came from for us too. Maybe you can post a picture of her? Then we can see what you're talking about.

I'll try to post a picture tonight.I've never posted sims pics to the internet before.