Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 8:47 AM
Default Problem with food animation
Hi I'm new to modding. I'm making my very first custom food now but I've ran into a problem with the food animation.
The food looks really glitchy in its half-eaten and eaten state with all these weird lines coming out of it, as you can see on the picture.
I've been working on this for days but I can't seem to find the problem.
Can someone please help??
Screenshots
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 9:40 AM
If it's just the food that's affected, then your mesh is broken. Why it's broken is more a question for the Create -> Sims 2 -> Object Creation forum.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 9:58 AM
Thanks whiterider.
I'll try asking there
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 10:04 AM
Noooo!! I tried to post in the object creation forum but I can't post! They're telling me that administrator has disabled my account to access this area...why's that?
Site Helper
#5 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 1:57 AM
Because you aren't a Creator here yet...

Somebody is going to need to move this thread for you.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
#6 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 11:24 PM
Did you use MilkShape to create this new food? It looks to me like your vertices aren't assigned. Did you also, make the necessary changes in your BHAVs for your GUIDs?