Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 4:59 PM
Default So Many Phone Calls!?
Does anyone else think the number of phone calls from hobby club leaders are really annoying?
Seems like any time any of my sims do something that gets them an enthusiasm point (and thats a lot of things) I get a phone call from the club chairperson telling them they could get into the club if they keep it up. I even got one after midnight! Ridiculous.
Anyway, is this just me?

If its not it seems like something that could have a fix made for it.
Advertisement
#2 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 5:28 PM
Try 'No hobby spam' at MATY, that seems to sort that out http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/ft/hacks/
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 7:32 PM
Thanks for that link. I'm currently playing an 8 sim dorm with no NPCs and it's getting to be a pain in the rear end.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 1:32 AM
yeah, the calls are really bad. I also hate that a sim shows up to tell you about being able to go to the 'secret' hobby lot. ANNOYING!!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 1:36 AM
Hopefully this is an issue that will be fixed when the FT patch eventually comes out. *fingers crossed* Still haven't managed to get to the store to get it yet (must. get. SOON.) but I completely sympathize. It sounds like a major pain in the rear. ><;
#6 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 2:20 AM
Yeah it really is annoying. Like I mean I think there is other important stuff you should call someone at 10:00 at night other than you MIGHT get into the secret lot.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 5:18 AM
Yes, this is very annoying and distracting. I hope Maxis does something about it soon.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 4:52 PM
I think what it should be like if instead of the message about gaining enthusiasm as a call, it should just remain as a pop-up instead and not a call. I think they should all just be pop-ups and not calls.
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 6:15 PM
I got the mod so they will stop calling but why there is no mod to stopm them from going inside my house
Mad Poster
#10 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 6:53 PM
Meh, I just cancel the Be Greeted interaction.