Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 11:23 PM Last edited by StarlightBeauty : 19th Jul 2010 at 11:39 PM.
Default I need help with something...
I need help with killing my sims. I want to make a story, but I can't... I try making ugly fat sims but I still can't kill them off. The only ones I ever killed off was a town father who impregnated women around the globe and Patrizio Monty. Any suggestions on how I can kill the sims and not feel bad for them?
^ sorry I think I lost it if I can't even kill off sims...

But now I feel like I want to kill his wife for being so darn stupid! Why else would he be asking women to move in then they get pregnant and then move out with the baby? I mean seriously????

I guess I should make more cheaters then because I hate the concept of cheating.

"What could I do? What should I do? What could I... what should I... It's not like I'm crying or anything! I love you!" ~Love Is War
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 11:31 PM
If you can't kill fat, ugly Sims, then you can try to create Sims that you despise their characters, Sims that annoy you. For example, I wouldn't hesitate to kill a Sim who is sloppy, lazy and possibly grouchy -- although grouchy is not necessarily bad. But the exact combination would be lethal. If they are ugly beyond repair, all the better.