Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 12:51 AM
If you could ask Will Wright one question, what would it be?
This is pretty self explanatory. If you could ask the creator of the Sims (Will Wright) one question what would it be? :p
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 12:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hottkitten4
This is pretty self explanatory. If you could ask the creator of the Sims (Will Wright) one question what would it be? :p

Why he made TS2 better than TS3.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#3 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 1:00 AM Last edited by maybesomethingdunno : 20th Jul 2010 at 1:16 AM.
Or, "how does he feel about what EA has done with/to his creation?"

ETA: (This is not meant as EA-bashing. While I don't approve of everything they've done with it, there are some things that I would have done the same thing if I was them.)

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 1:14 AM
Why he stopped making sims games?
Inventor
#5 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 1:21 AM
Did he have a traumatic childhood?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 1:25 AM
"Why did you not buy back your studio once you made your fortune-to save your own legacy?"

I would ask that question because EA bought Maxis just after they developed the Sims 1 (they were going broke). That EA was instrumental in getting Sims 2 developed is well-known, but with WW's steadying influence. That EA "ruined" Spore because the bean counters took over the creativity and in so doing, made WW leave ultimately, is well-known.

He didn't "make" any of the Sims games, really-his developers and coders did. He gave them the input and free rein of creativity needed to really make it work. He's really probably relieved not to have to answer to a corporate entity anymore.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 1:32 AM
Will you marry me? :D

Lv26 Magikarp
magikarpwow
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 2:04 AM
I think he already is married, apocalypticautumn. xD

If you could go back in time to when you were making The Sims with the technology you have now, what would you change and why? :D

♥ Wolfie ♥

"Gathering from his behaviors, he is very immature and hates to lose... just like me."

~ L from Death Note (virtual cookie if you guessed right! xD)
Meet Me In My Next Life
#9 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 2:22 AM
I have four questions I would ask as follow:

1. What nightmare did you have to make the Sims 3 female look like drag queens? They look hard in their faces like a man, they are just plain bloody "UGLY." That goes for the male sims as well "UGLY."

2. Why did you take control of the game away from the players in Sims 3 ? If I leave one household and go to another when I get back to that first householud they have aged. Why can I not see them inside of a place if they go shopping or eating?

3. Why not just continue to make expansions for Sim 2 ? Because really most of your ideas for Sim 3 comes from Sim 2 your expansion packs for sims 3, like "Adventure" is just a rip off or somewhat like "Bon Voyage."

My last words is if it is Not Broken Do Not Try To Fix It ( meaning all you had to do was keep adding more games or expansions to Sim 2 )

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#10 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 10:45 AM
I don't think he had any involvement in TS3 so it would be pointless asking him about things he didn't create.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 12:43 PM
Yes, he had nothing to do with Sims 3.

My question: Do you play sims yourself? :D

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 12:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
"Why did you not buy back your studio once you made your fortune-to save your own legacy?"

I would ask that question because EA bought Maxis just after they developed the Sims 1 (they were going broke). That EA was instrumental in getting Sims 2 developed is well-known, but with WW's steadying influence. That EA "ruined" Spore because the bean counters took over the creativity and in so doing, made WW leave ultimately, is well-known.

He didn't "make" any of the Sims games, really-his developers and coders did. He gave them the input and free rein of creativity needed to really make it work. He's really probably relieved not to have to answer to a corporate entity anymore.

You said it all. <3
Field Researcher
#13 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 1:53 PM
Q1 to Will: Do you personally have a very weak bladder?

Q2: Does it take YOU two hours to eat a small plate of food?

Q3: Have you ever yelled loudly, waved and stamped your foot when someone walked a little too slowly in front of you up some stairs?

etc. heh
Inventor
#14 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 2:29 PM Last edited by jodemilo : 20th Jul 2010 at 2:40 PM.
Will: Do you have attention deficit disorder?
I mean, walking away while cooking.....

Will: have you even actually owned a cat or just going by hearsay?

Will: do your parents stoop when they walk and wear big granny pants the color of sludge?

Will: when you go to an art gallery or garden centre do you stand there openly guffawing at the displays??

Will: did you have a bad experience as a child with elderly women hitting you with handbags?

Will: did you ever use Clearasil to clear those teenage spots?

Will: when you had your first kiss did you literally levitate? And did you keep your underwear on during your first woohoo and did it really only last 10 seconds? Poor thing.

Sorry, I'm a bit bored... off to do something productive.
Instructor
#15 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 9:49 PM
Will, why did you LEAVE?

(Spore was suxxorz...We needed him to make TS3!)

Count no Sim lucky until he is dead.