Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 8:52 PM
Default Why does the clothing selection go black when planning my sims outfits?
I know this falls in the "technical/game help" category, but I couldn't find anything about this topic. But here goes my issue:
Doesn't matter if where i'm "planning outfits", I can only see the clothes to choose from. Nothing else. It wasn't like this when I first bought my game, but I think it started once I began downloading custom clothing. Here's a screenshot to show what I mean:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h...music/simzz.jpg

So does anyone know how to fix this? Has anyone made hacks or mods to fix this? Thank you for your answers.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 8:56 PM Last edited by Yukkuri Shiteite ne : 20th Jul 2010 at 10:46 PM.
I dont think there is a fix. I never heard of it... Uninstall all CC maybe?

You can always print out a picture of you sim and paste them on a close object and imagine that sim wearing the outfits
transmogrified
retired moderator
#3 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 11:04 PM
I want you to get the help you need, but all help on MTS is text-based, which means you need to be able to read thoroughly and follow instructions. In this case, reading thoroughly means scrolling all the way to the bottom of the Main Page for TS2 game FAQs and finding the link to the TS2 game help forum.

Help > Sims 2 > Main Page
review the FAQs
No help in the FAQs? Scroll to the bottom of that page.
Locked thread | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: directed to Game Help