Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 5:30 AM
Default Possible New Glitch - Wildflower Exploit
I encountered something interesting while playing recently and searched around for any information on it, finding nothing. One of my sims I had collect wildflowers got an extra of one I've already acquired. So as an everyday thing, I sold it through the sim's inventory only to find that it was placed on an end table nearby and I still got the simoleons from it. To mess with it further, I kept dragging it from the table to sell via the inventory with the wildflower reappearing on the table every time infinitely.
I do have mods and I'm unsure if they are the culprit, as anything is possible. Honestly I'm just curious if anyone else has encountered this or if it could happen for anyone else.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 6:16 AM
That happens sometimes when the game is paused. You'll notice once you unpause that the vase will be gone within a split-second, but yeah, I've seen and encountered that before. So no mods are to blame. I find that changing the camera angle can actually break the loop occasionally. As for exploiting the game, well, you decide what rules you play by anyway

omnis mundi creatura
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 6:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kin.gyo1413
That happens sometimes when the game is paused. You'll notice once you unpause that the vase will be gone within a split-second, but yeah, I've seen and encountered that before. So no mods are to blame. I find that changing the camera angle can actually break the loop occasionally. As for exploiting the game, well, you decide what rules you play by anyway

Ah, okay. I just thought it was pretty weird and interesting. Just like glitches in general! One of the only reasons why I even made the thread is that I always found discussions of glitches intriguing.
Site Helper
#4 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 2:09 PM
Note: it's not just wildflowers. I've done that with a lot of things, including large Tiberium spires.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook