Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Locked thread | Replies: 5 (Who?), Viewed: 2074 times. | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 2:35 AM
Default Origin Error When Downloading EPs and SPs
i have been getting this error from origin when downloading EPs and SPs. it lets me get the download ready but then a pop up comes up. it was stating that there is a HTTP Bad Request. telling me to check my internet connection and if the problem persists, wait and try again later because the servers may be temporarily unavailable. ERROR: 7049:400.

only thing is......i AM connected to the internet. i am online. it has been going on for a few days and i was wondering if anyone could help.

it would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 5:15 AM
I believe that you need to contact EA.
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#3 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 10:56 AM
This may be related to EA's decision to pull the TS2 games from Origin a few weeks ago. I would expect you to still be able to download them if you've bought them, but there might be a bug related to that.

"On the page, punctuation performs its grammatical function, but in the mind of the reader it does more than that. It tells the reader how to hum the tune." - Lynn Truss, Eats, Shoots and Leaves
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Aug 2013 at 3:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nysha
This may be related to EA's decision to pull the TS2 games from Origin a few weeks ago. I would expect you to still be able to download them if you've bought them, but there might be a bug related to that.

interesting. if you're right i wonder when they will fix this. i don't know what is going on because i have done almost everything i can think of to deal with this problem.
Site Helper
#5 Old 9th Aug 2013 at 4:22 AM
Have you contacted EA to let them know that you're having a problem?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Aug 2013 at 4:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mootilda
Have you contacted EA to let them know that you're having a problem?

i have went to help.ea.com and have no had an answer that is satisfactory. someone replied with this list of programs that may interfere with origin. but none of the programs i have conflict with origin. the other things i have downloaded, downloaded with no error.
Closed Thread

Section jump