Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 11:33 AM
Default The elusive Pink Diamond....
My Sim has all the rocks except that pink diamond...I have the collection helper and spend hours checking each rock..but have still not found it! Is it a special one that only turns up at certain times? Is it ever located in an easy to find place? (i swear, if I find another space rock, I'll scream!!)
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 11:35 AM
If you're in Sunset Valley, the spawn locations for the Pink Diamond are listed here: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...elp:Sims_3_Gems

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 11:48 AM
oh thank you!!! i totally missed that bit in the wiki - i was getting fishing and gardening info but somehow missed that!
Scholar
#4 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 3:55 PM
The pink diamond is rare??? OUPS, and I destroyed that town via cheats... Wonder if it's still sitting outside. I don't like pink so when I got it I just ::cough:: put it in the garden.

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.