Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Pixie Skins

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 5,496 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 540,319 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 8th Aug 2006 at 6:33 PM
Updated: 8th Aug 2006 at 10:39 PM

Another set of skins I'll try to upload the eyes a little later, I'm in something of a hurry right now.

The pixie skins have slightly different features than my other ones and improved muscle tone. I'll be adding on to these for a while now, but I thought I'd share the ones I've already made :]

Pixie Glow
The Glow skin is pale, but with a cute blush and a couple of beauty marks. It has softly glossy lips and a slightly tilted eye shape.

Pixie Light
Rather close to the Glow skin, but with a slightly warmer tone and no beauty spots, a different eye shape and different lips.

Pixie Rust
The Rust skin is beautifully tanned and very warm in tone. It has the same eyes and lips as Glow.

Pixie Dusk
An elfin skin but with a greyish, stormy colour. It has the same features as Pixie Light.

Enjoy :D