Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 8:33 AM
Default Most unlikely LOTR crush
So who did you have a crush on who was kind of guilty pleasure, like something you would not really like to admit.

For me it was Pippin (Billy Boyd)

Some say he was a nerd, but OMG he was soooo cute!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 9:38 PM
Well I admit I thought Bilbo was really cute, which is so weird you know?
But I reckon all Hobbits in general are cute, especially Pippin! He was soo adorable!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 4:50 PM
*blushes* Frodo. And he's young enough to be my son! In fact, my second son, David, was born two weeks before Elijah Wood. So EJ's mother and I were pregnant at the same time.

How's that for something one doesn't want to admit!! LOL

Actually, I love the sweetness and innocence of Frodo; and to watch the change come over him as the Ring takes possession of him is heart-wrenching.

Graphic Design Alert! I tried to convey that change using another digital graphic. It's not the best, and I see how I can improve on it, but here 'tis:

Pax,
CTherese
Screenshots

"Wolves are not just wild dogs. Rather, dogs are domesticated wolves."
~L. David Mech; The Way Of The Wolf~
Forum Resident
#4 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 2:53 AM
Oh heck yes! Frodo is hot lol. Which is kinda wrong in a perspective because one of my friends looks exactly like him (she's a girl).
Oh wow, gorgeous picture CTherese! I'm snagging it for myselfs!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 10:07 PM
LOL about your friend. Does she get teased a lot about it? Poor thing!

As for that graphic, I can create one with your name on it instead of mine. I think I have the original in it's original format (no deteriation of quality), as well as others.

Look at my Lord Of The Rings graphics portfolio on my website, and if there are any you'd like me to create for you, let me know.

The site is here: http://graphics.catholicgarden.com/cgarden/plotr.html

"Wolves are not just wild dogs. Rather, dogs are domesticated wolves."
~L. David Mech; The Way Of The Wolf~
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 11:52 PM
*Is trying to think...* Haldir...no he's not embarassing...hmmm....I'd have to say I'm not ashamed of any of them haha ! Maybe Pippin but he's so cute! Yeah...I'm still trying to think of a point for this post..

Ooh and the graphic is awesome :D
Banned
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 4:08 AM
Believe it or not, I actually had a crush on one of the orcs, lmao. He was the only one I thought was cute. I can't think of who he was or what he said, since I haven't seen the movie in a long time, but I think he was in the return of the king.
Scholar
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 4:22 PM
I thought Frodo was cute, but Legolas totally floats my boat. I felt kind of weird about it because Legolas is a dead ringer for my youngest son's biological dad (minus the pointy ears lol), so I found it kind of awkward. I've since come out of the closet about that though and no longer have that hang up...I'm totally shameless :D

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 3:55 AM
Alright, I'll be the one to admit it - Gimli! I adore Gimli. Who can't love him? He's short, furry and funny!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 7:39 PM
When I was like 10 years old (maybe even younger) I really loved Elijah Wood, I thought he was handsome (but he's soooo ugly:P) . But then I didn't like Frodo anymore and switched to Sean (Sam)

But that was no real love,just... You all know what I mean.
It's the same that I have now with Johnny and Robert *-*

Creator and owner of SimsShine