Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 7:16 PM
Did the quiz PixCii posted and got... toad. Really, quiz, really?
Ok, so this is what it says:

"The TOAD, most may see this as a humiliating patronus. I mean how are you supposed to strike fear into the hearts of evil with a toad... come on." Indeed, how? Tell me. "But this patronus is far from a joke; its wisdom surpasses all, giving it a tactical advantage. And by using its massive and adhesive tongue it can spit it out at the enemy and suck it in, making your nemesis’s come to you. Then subsequently swallows them... thus absorbing there power and saving the day. Not a wise patronus to mess with!" Well, that spitting-out-tounge-to-absorb-my-nemesis'-power-and-save-the-day business sounded pretty cool, I suppose...

Edit:
Aha, I see I wasn't the only one to get toad. High five, fellow toads.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 12:21 AM
I think mine would be a dolphin. I love dolphins.They're fast and agile. The only thing i think is silly about that is how would it look...trying to swim through the air at a pack of dementors? But on the other hand it might be kinda cool to see a dolphin attacking.... do they even have teeth? hahaha

^_^
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 6:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lavaster
A lion, stag, or a kangaroo... don't ask.

I took an actually really, REALLY good quiz on this topic... I got a lion. :D

ENTJ
Test Subject
#29 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 8:13 PM
A Cat. Fast, Agile, Intelligent creatures. I love them, they are all in my heart...
Instructor
#30 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 10:00 PM
I was just thinking some nerd would probably have a pokemon patronus. "Go Pikachu!"
Test Subject
#31 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 10:09 AM
Either a stallion or a cheetah
Both are beautiful, fast and brave

quiz result was:
The Phoenix, the phoenix is a creature that symbolizes prophetic wisdom, death, and rebirth. This Majestic patronus soars onto the field blanketing your foes in fire and causing devastation to all that oppose it. You should be honored to receive this magical creature as your patronus! 26 % from 122612 test takers had this profile!
Test Subject
#32 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 7:03 PM
I took the quiz and got Ram...didn't know that was a Patronus.

If I got the Patronus I wanted, I'd either choose stag, horse, or phoenix.

But I took multiple quizzes across the internet...got results including, phoenix, horse, stag, toad (wtc...), Jack Russel, etc. Idk how I got stag, I'm a very not-so-brave person, and me sharing Harry's Patronus is just...odd.
Test Subject
#33 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 11:33 AM
my patronus would be (or hopefully) a bear!!!
that or an australian blue heeler dog!
Theorist
#34 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 2:22 PM
Took the Quiz PixCii posted. Here's my result:

"The DRAGON, the dragon is a wise being that is symbolic of power, and uses any means to achieve it. It covets material wealth and is know for its ambition. It is powerful, yet a hard patronus to control. You may find it most useful in fighting off large amounts of dementors at a given time. With out a doubt it is one of the strongest patronuses. 21 % from 142328 test takers had this profile!"
Test Subject
#35 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 2:39 PM
Shark, the two animals i associate myself with are sharks and turtles, and i don't know that even a patronus turtle could jump in front of dementors quickly enough. Took the quiz though and it said i'd have a wolf.
Test Subject
#36 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 1:00 PM
a stag or a terrier like ron and harry i dont know wich though
Test Subject
#37 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 5:00 PM
My patronus would be some type of cat. Probley a lion. I just luv all cats, they are so cute.
Test Subject
#38 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 11:37 AM
I would like it to be an eagle or a hawk.

Page 2 of 2