Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 2:04 AM
Default Main menu thumbnails
At the main menu, there is a large thumbnail of the sims family and smaller thumbnails of the lots.

Some of my lots show thumbnails and some of them are blank.

Does anyone know how to fix it?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 5:18 AM
If you have WA installed there is a bug where the saved game thumbnail in the main menu is blank if you have placed a tent in a chest. Strange but true. If you go back into the game, remove the tent and save again the thumbnail will return to normal.

The saved game thumbnails can also be blank if they used a neighbourhood that is no longer installed in your game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 7:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simbalena
If you have WA installed there is a bug where the saved game thumbnail in the main menu is blank if you have placed a tent in a chest. Strange but true. If you go back into the game, remove the tent and save again the thumbnail will return to normal.

The saved game thumbnails can also be blank if they used a neighbourhood that is no longer installed in your game.

Found all the tents, sold same. Problem solved.

Thanks a lot, I never would have found that without your help.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 8:50 AM
That is one strange bug...
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 9:32 AM
Is there a way you can manually change the thumbs?
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 6:57 AM
Default Thanks!
Thank you for this answer! This problem has been bugging me so bad for so long!
Alchemist
#7 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 1:02 PM
Thank you, Simbalena. I've been googling for an answer for three days now. I was so worried that my lot was corrupted and possible the family too. It's a relief to know that it is caused by a one single tent in a chest. I was already prepared to move the family and destroy the lot. Saved by the bell. *Sighs deeply*