Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 8:02 AM Last edited by Travis9113239 : 30th Jun 2014 at 8:39 AM.
Default Help please! :)
Okay so I'm new to this but i wanna write a Sims story but I'm horrible with ideas. So basically can someone start me off with an initial idea it doesn't need to be big it can just be a theme but really it's whatever you want I just need something to roll with. So thanks everyone! and im super sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 3:19 PM
It depends about what you want to write! I just published my book, and I started writing it maybe three years ago with the theme of 'vampire' but as I grew up, my tastes changed and now the second and third books are much more grim.
Vampire books are superduper popular, but they are hard to sell, if you ever wanted to sell them. That's because the market is already full of Twilight, Vampire Academy and more -plus the market is dwindling.
Maybe you could have a girl who, unbeknownst to her, has been stripped of her title as heir to the throne, and her mother was taken in the ambush and her father was killed. Nearing the end of the story, your character meets her mother but does not know it. Her mother was taken as a fortune-teller for one of the new kings advisors, and your MC has the choice to kill her or not. Luckily, she spares her and finds out from the King (riiight before your character kills him) that the fortune teller/seer/whatever is your MC's mother.

I claim 0 rights to this, so you can adapt it or change it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 8:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KristiMassacre
It depends about what you want to write! I just published my book, and I started writing it maybe three years ago with the theme of 'vampire' but as I grew up, my tastes changed and now the second and third books are much more grim.
Vampire books are superduper popular, but they are hard to sell, if you ever wanted to sell them. That's because the market is already full of Twilight, Vampire Academy and more -plus the market is dwindling.
Maybe you could have a girl who, unbeknownst to her, has been stripped of her title as heir to the throne, and her mother was taken in the ambush and her father was killed. Nearing the end of the story, your character meets her mother but does not know it. Her mother was taken as a fortune-teller for one of the new kings advisors, and your MC has the choice to kill her or not. Luckily, she spares her and finds out from the King (riiight before your character kills him) that the fortune teller/seer/whatever is your MC's mother.

I claim 0 rights to this, so you can adapt it or change it.

Thank you so so so much!! I love that I'm gonna see how far i can get that. Again thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 4:23 PM
No problem! I looove fantasy so it might be too fantasy for some people, but hey ho!