Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

No More Zombies Generated At Full Moon - 2 Flavors

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,814 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 232,808 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 16th Sep 2012 at 9:43 AM
Updated: 17th Nov 2012 at 10:40 PM - Update News 1.42 - Not Compatible
**I have received word that GameplayData has not changed during patch 1.39. Therefore, this mod will be compatible with both 1.39 and 1.38.**

**Presently this mod is not compatible with patch 1.42 - I will be patching in the next few days to play seasons - sorry, I do not EP patch until I get the EP as no home connection downloading a patch for me is too slow lol so I need to buy the disc. My sincerest apologies to everyone who has updated & has not been able to use it, but I'll need to update it before I can even play my game so it won't be long now**

I created these mods due to my coward trait & the fact I'd like my sims to be able to experience the other features of the lunar cycle without being attacked by zombies every 6 days.

Both versions of the mod will allow the user to create their own zombies using the manual player directed ingame methods.

Neither version of the mod will remove existing zombies and therefore if you have any in your world you will need to delete them using testingcheatsenabled true & shift clicking on the mailbox or a mod (eg. Nraas Master Controller.)

Mod Versions

ByeByeZombies -- Prevents the game from generating any zombies at the beginning of full moon. It also prevents the game from generating any extra zombies during the full moon. This version of the mod also disables any autonomous turning sims into zombies & disables the transmission of the zombified buff. Therefore, even if you were to be attacked by an existing zombie, your sim will not become a zombie itself. Only the player is able to create a zombie and any zombies created by the player will be unable to spread the infection.

ByeByeZombiesLite - Prevents the game from generating any zombies at the beginning of full moon. It also prevents the game from generating any extra zombies during the full moon. This version of the mod does not disable the transmission of zombification & thus any player created or existing zombie will be able to spread the zombified buff as usual.

You must only use one of the above files.

Additional Files (may be used separately or aswell as one of the above file)

Addition-Brainfreeze - Prevents the dessert Brainfreeze a la Mod from turning sims into a zombie. By default the dessert has a 50/50 chance of creating a zombie and 10% chance of perma-zombifying an existing zombie. This files removes this feature. It can be used with one of the above files to decrease the chances of encountering zombies in your world or you can use it by itself if you think eating ice cream is simply a too accessible method of creating zombies. Please note, this additional file by itself will not prevent zombies spawning or zombie transmission.

This is an xml mod, it can be removed at any time & the game will revert to normal. It will only conflict with other files that modify the below mentioned xml files.

This mod was created with version 1.38. It may or may not need to be updated after future updates.

The xml files that have been editted are -
Both - LunarCycleManager
ByeByeZombies Only - Zombified Socials
ByeByeZombies Only - ApplyZombieEffect
Addition-Brainfreeze - BuffZombieFreeze

Additional Credits:
EA - Image of zombies.