Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#26 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 4:30 AM Last edited by Simul8rReviews : 23rd Jun 2011 at 5:00 AM.
I'm having problems with Blender, for some reason.. whenever I bake my object.. blender freezes and then crashes.

I think it's something to do with my UV Map. It was normal.. but i changed the view by accident and now it looks like this:

is there anyway to get it back to normal?

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 1:21 PM
What do you mean "changed the view"?...which button did you hit? With MS if you've made a change to your object that you don't like you can hit Edit/Undo as long as you still have the object open in MS.
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#28 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 1:57 PM
You know where it says "Front" "Back" "Top" in the drop down menu. I went to that menu by accident instead of the group menu and changed the view of group00. I wasn't able to undo anything

Alchemist
#29 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 2:16 PM
It sounds like you hit the Remap button. You should be able to use Edit/Undo to go back from that unless you saved and then closed. If you've saved it that way you'll have to fall back to a previous version to return your work to where it was. You *are* saving between each major step you take in creating this object right?
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#30 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 2:18 PM
Right, I didn't want to risk loosing anything so I saved. Oh well, I'll go back to the previous version. Thanks again

Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#31 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 6:50 PM
I feel really bad to come back here and keep asking questions :/
But, in your tutorial on baking in blender. the object you imported doesn't have the box underneath the mesh. Does it matter if it is? If it does, how would I remove it?

If you do not know what I am talking about, I'm talking about this:

the square under the mesh
Screenshots

Alchemist
#32 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 10:06 PM
I'm more than happy to answer questions about my tutorials in the threads for those tutorials. I prefer to keep questions on them all in one place so I don't end up answering the same questions over and over but scattered in different threads And don't worry about asking questions...that's what these forums are for
Page 2 of 2