Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 8911 (Who?), Viewed: 1154460 times.
Page 357 of 357
Field Researcher
#8901 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 9:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IOwnThatGuy122
If you get this to work, could you do a tutorial on how you did it please? this could be very cool!

Most likely it's some sort of Ad Serving system, kind of like those ads you see in free applications. But I'm not sure that system ever got activated, though... capturing traffic from a disc-based game (neither Origin nor Steam) didn't show any traffic beside those going to EA's server (for the 'social' aspect).

Might have to go deeper with a debugger...

Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody. And I'm trying to make something wonderful for The Sims 3.
Lab Assistant
#8902 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 4:07 AM
I learned that you can give a toddler the Evil trait...but not the Bookworm trait.

How am I going to make Molly Hale from Pokémon 3?
Mad Poster
#8903 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 5:20 PM
I learned that if you rename a collection file for easier retrieval in the Collections folder the game is then unable to write any changes into that file and will create a new file instead as soon as you change something in a collection. So much for having a well organised collections folder that can easily transfer between user folders
Inventor
#8904 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 1:49 AM
I learned that the Bunch gene just wont stop. In Viper Canyon, Erik Darling. Agnes Crumplebottoms resurrected husband, just called Venus Bunch for a blind date. Venus is Mortimer Goth and Trinity Bacon's granddaughter, but her father is ..... Arlo Bunch. I am thinking that perhaps a Bunch Darling might be fun since I have one from Agnes already. I even cast a sim for the twins that I thought would make them more attractive, or at least the children, and I cant do it to him.

Some people have a Guardian Angel, you know a little guy sitting on your shoulder that tells you right from wrong, but mine is an Idiot.
Instructor
#8905 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 5:47 AM
I'm not sure about this but I am wondering whether having half-aliens in the household attracts them further. My poor Sam Winchester is pregnant with his third butt baby and he is an elder already. Or is it possible it's the fertility lifetime reward?

Something is not right.
Theorist
#8906 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 310175
I'm not sure about this but I am wondering whether having half-aliens in the household attracts them further. My poor Sam Winchester is pregnant with his third butt baby and he is an elder already. Or is it possible it's the fertility lifetime reward?

Something is not right.

Do you possess any space rocks? Having space rocks in your inventory / at home attracts aliens.

Just call me Nikel
Lab Assistant
#8907 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 11:25 AM
Apparently ghosts can scare each other in a different way than the "tiptoe behind your back while you can clearly see me, then go BOO"? One of my Sims was at the graveyard - you know, just hanging around chatting in the middle of the night - and two of the ghosts did this on their own:

I only have one playable ghost right now so I don't know if the interaction is available for controlled ghosts or just NPCs.
Instructor
#8908 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikel23
Do you possess any space rocks? Having space rocks in your inventory / at home attracts aliens.

No. Just bad luck it seems. :D
Test Subject
#8909 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 11:20 PM
i learned that when you find a unicorn and save it to the bin then change it in cas when you create a family it has the unicorn abilities but it has normal horse needs
Field Researcher
#8910 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 1:13 PM
I discovered that when your sim stays outside during winter he freezes on the ground. And you need another sim to unfreeze him with a hairdryer. Thank God I had another sim. D:

Lab Assistant
#8911 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 10:55 AM
I discovered that if you build a house over water, with a non-straight path to the front of the lot, ghosts will float over the water to take a shortcut
Instructor
#8912 Old Today at 1:55 AM
Not specifically in-game discoveries,
I just realized my Sims 3 has '666' MB memory in task manager running apps.

"WHY SO.. SERIOUS?" asked bloody Joker.
I've been crawling in the dark, looking for the answer...

Visit my Simblr, The Bleeding Woodland << Current update: download cutie French bulldog gnome CC

Page 357 of 357

Section jump