Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Country Windows

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,467 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 96,622 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 15th Jun 2010 at 6:20 PM
Updated: 5th Nov 2010 at 7:38 PM - Updated files
A selection of 1 & 2 tile windows to expand on the EA Country Window with the flowerbox. This window is called the country window but it is most definitely suited for more styles than country. While EA did provide one without a flowerbox, they managed to make it sit higher on the wall - can you say annoying? So I have made a new one without the flowerbox that sits at the same height as the flowerbox one.

Please see thumbs below for closeups of all windows.

There are a total of eight windows:
  • 1x1 Privacy
  • 1x2 Privacy
  • 1x1 Standard
  • 1x1 Standard Full Width
  • 1x1 Tall Standard
  • 1x1 Standard Tall Full Width
  • 2x1 Standard
  • 2x1 Tall

Each window has:
  • 4 Channels
  • 1 Preset
  • Build/Windows
  • §145(1tile) / §185(2tile)

So...what happened to the flowerboxes?
They angered me...and things that anger me get burninated. They didn't want to play nice and I was tired of making something work that I wasn't going to use anyway. So I may or may not go back to them, or maybe someone else will make them.

Note: There are obviously way more window sizes and shapes that are possible, please do not request any others. If I feel I need other sizes I will expand them.

Polygon Counts:
1 Tile+Full - 630/318
1 Tile Tall - 710/366
2 Tile+Full - 1306/636
2 Tile Tall - 1388/712
1 Tile Privacy - 590/294
2 Tile Privacy - 1180/588