Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~*Eclipse [Original Sim] Mirador*~

by Lunar Eclipse Posted 1st Aug 2008 at 10:33 AM

194 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 159 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 8
Test Subject
#126 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 6:38 AM
Wonderful!!!
Thank for sharing^^
I love it a lot
Test Subject
#127 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 4:29 PM
His ear and earings are showing up now, I'm so happy about this!!
Test Subject
#128 Old 10th Dec 2009 at 3:35 AM
This sim is so gorgeous that he left me speechless...Makes me wish I had the sims 2 to use him.
Test Subject
#129 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 8:47 AM
Just wonderfull!
Test Subject
#130 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 9:15 AM
Wonderful Sim.
But I have one problem.
It keeps saying that I don't have the right pack for him.
And I do (Sims 2). I don't know if it's the sim or My sims 2 body isn't acting right.
I would like help please D:

Whenever I walk outside, it seems like I'm inside of Sims. - Jasha
Test Subject
#131 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 8:43 AM
You're stuff id so awesome, and I just love it. I was wondering if you could do something like a female Mirador (basically everything the same but as a girl with similar clothing)?
Test Subject
#132 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 2:12 AM
I love your description of him as a "nasty little home wrecker"..heehee. I love to stir things up with the Sims. He is lovely, look forward to playing him. Thanks!
Test Subject
#133 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 4:43 AM
are you going to make him in sims 3
Test Subject
#134 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 11:11 PM
Holy crap. That is the most beautiful sim I think I've ever seen... Are you ever planning to make a version of him for TS3? I would totally love you forever if you did. I have urges to go draw fanart of him now... Thanks for uploading such an amazing and... effeminate sim!
Test Subject
#135 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 3:06 PM
Wow! She is very beautyful!!
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 4:28 AM
I'm so sorry, I didn't realize I posted in the wrong section at first. This is my first day here. :"> Anyway, to repeat my question, because I don't see it listed here, the skin and makeup downloaded properly, however the hair and suit did not. A custom box appears under heads but it only shows a cropped, black haircut. The custom color doesn't appear at all. I also downloaded the female rar and unzipped it, but I don't see any custom hair there either. Also, instead of a short skirt and boots, his custom outfit appears as a business suit. I thought I followed instructions properly. Is it an issue with the polygons? Any help would be much appreciated thank you. ^^
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 7:33 AM
I found out what was wrong. Not all of the package files had downloaded to the proper file. It works perfectly now. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#138 Old 11th May 2010 at 8:42 PM
Hello. I have Sims 2 ( Deluxe) and Seasons, but nevertheless, every Eclipse them (Mirador etc.) do not work! (As well as most of the packs on this site) I do not know how to make, I cannot play without Mirador! Thank you for helping me...

P.S: when I launch the installation, that says to me " These contents require data of a not installed additional disk ". Nevertheless, as marked previously, I have Sims 2 Deluxe and Seasons...
Test Subject
#139 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 2:00 AM
O.o nice
Test Subject
#140 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 12:33 PM
Hi I have seen what sort of amazing work you have done with some of the sims. Especially your '~*Eclipse [Original Sim] Mirador*~' creation. I can see that you really have a talent.
I wanted to ask you if you would be so kind to have a go at creating Ezio Auditore from the Assassin’s Creed 2 game.
This is basically how he looks:

http://ve3dmedia.ign.com/images/04/...Creed2-Ezio.png

(please do not confuse him with the guy from Assassin’s creed 1 which looks like this:

http://www.gamernode.com/upload/man...h1259613614.jpg )

It would be great if you would be able to make Ezio's suit.
Here are some pictures of his face:

http://borderhouseblog.com/wp-conte...01/Vespucci.jpg

http://l-userpic.livejournal.com/96301477/24314309

If you have the game or know someone that has it. It would be a great opportunity to take a closer look at him.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Poprostula
Test Subject
#141 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 6:47 AM
He's GORGEOUS. *o*
<3333
Test Subject
#142 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 5:02 AM
He's so pretty! ;o; i wish i could get him to show up in my game though. when i do i will give you a proper review :3 everyone else seems to be able to use him. hmmm >.> i will figure this out! >:D
Test Subject
#143 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 8:22 PM
[QUOTE=BloodyDrag159]

What do I need? I want him so much please help

Use Sims2Pack Clean Installer its easy and safe and doesnt make we get crazy xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#144 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 3:17 AM
Oh wow! I'm so impressed! I love him!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#145 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 1:54 AM
I created an new everyday outfit for him, the outfit is soo high-poly but i dont have problems with mirador high fluffy poly hair even with a high-poly outfit too. i will try to take some pics and show the outfit and maybe...upload it here :D
Lab Assistant
#146 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tish85
he is just GORGEOUS and the hair is just WOOOOOOOOW! i can't believe how good it looks,really love that jewel part!awesome work,thanx for all hard work and sharing!

Same here I agree! and I like ur sims avatar, freakin amazing!
Lab Assistant
#147 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 11:08 PM
Duude I think you can make an excellent Sesshomarou!
Test Subject
#148 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 12:25 AM
Hey, I just got the hair cuz I liked it, lol. But... Call me what you want... But what if you made a FEMALE version of this sim? I don't have a problem with homos but if you made girl versions of those outfits, I'd totally get them.
Lab Assistant
#149 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 4:56 PM
He doesn't show up in the game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#150 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 12:56 PM
Wow, this sim is pretty awesome. GJ ^^
Page 6 of 8