Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 10:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Weeaboo
I remember the last time I had that problem...

My sim caused a fire....apparently a window burns but doesn't look burned...?

Oh GOSH you're my savior, I've had the stuck disgusting moodlet in the kitchen for so long and couldn't find the cause. After I read your post I checked the windows and that was a burnt window alright! I vaguely remember a fire two generations ago, my dynasty founder burned his food IIRC

SO reliefed now!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 9:02 PM
Default help me i'm new
Quote: Originally posted by We are all trash
Next time just create a neat Sim and move them in?
how can i create new sim during game and can i make my baby sim adopt a neat sim quality?
One Minute Ninja'd
#28 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 12:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by filza
how can i create new sim during game and can i make my baby sim adopt a neat sim quality?

Well, when your baby ages up, and you've properly raised them, you get to choose traits for the little tyke to have. Pick the neat trait, and your baby will be a neat sim.

To make a new sim during gameplay, have a Daddy sim act romantic with a Mommy sim, and when the Mommy sim is finally, after several hours of clumsy seduction, ready, click on the try for baby option, usually on the bed. It might take a few times, so be patient, but eventually little tinkling bells will ring, indicating a brand new sim will arrive from the Mommy sim in about 3 days, which you can then welcome into your game as a new sim.

There are other ways, but that's the EA way of getting a new sim. If you would like to explore other options that offer greater control, and less effort, feel free to read around this forum. Lots of stuff posted that's not a few years old, like this thread.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#29 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 12:20 AM
Or get the Massage Table from the Store in addition and have Daddy Sim give a romantic massage to Mommy Sim first before they do that thing in the bed. This seems to hit just the right spots with her and will likely encourage her to give birth to a whole cleaning squad.
Page 2 of 2