Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 7:55 PM
Default create a new CAS-Screen?
Hi guys
Is it possible to create a new CAS screen / scene? I was able to create a new screen in Ts2 but is it that easy in ts3?
Please help me

There will be NO new stuff :)
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 8:02 PM
No, not really. You can default replace the textures for it - joninmobile has a tutorial on it. But it's not a lot like it was in TS2 - it's a whole object.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 8:04 PM
damn! So we won't never be able to create a brand new cas?! But thanks for your help

world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 8:17 PM
Well, no, I didn't say that - just that it's not like TS2. I believe completely blank versions have been done (replacing the mesh with a solid background) and it's probably possible to do much more than that - just that you'd have to be a damn good mesher to make it work.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 6:55 AM
oh okay. In Create a World- tool you can place the CAS in the neighborhood I thought i could change it there, but thanks